"Or was it a dare?" Ten asked.

"Of course not. Y/n and I haven been getting serious we've been together for a while, we live together our parents love us we've talked about a lot of things for our future together and I feel like it's time." I Said shyly.

"You have our support Lucas." Kun patted my back while the rest of them hugged me.

"You should tell the rest of the members." Hendery smiled, I nodded and walked off to make a call when I pulled out my phone I saw that I had a few missed calls from Y/n. She was upset I knew because her text stated that I was sleeping on the couch.

"Oh that face means she's maddddd!" Ten teased.

"Um....if I disappear out of nowhere. It was y/n." I stated making them laugh.

"We'll keep that in mind, now get home before she locks you out." Kun joked as I walked out of the dorm, on my way back I got a text from Y/n saying that she's going to go grocery shopping and will be back soon.

Perfect. It gave me time to set everything up and plan the proposal.

I ordered Chinese food, and set up the table nicely making sure to make it seem romantic yet in a playful setting. Y/n and I weren't a super serious couple our relationship is full of jokes and teasing and wrestling.

I went to take a shower and once I was finished showering I put on something simple, a pair of grey sweatpants and a plain black shirt. I put on some of the cologne Y/n got me for my birthday in the beginning of the year knowing she bought it because she liked the smell of it.

I checked the time it was 7:45, y/n should be back it doesn't take her that long to get groceries.

I rushed downstairs and dimmed the lights to give it a romantic atmosphere. I made sure I had the ring with me. I remembered one time Y/n her mom sister and I went shopping last year to help her sister pick out her ring for her wedding. She was pointing out a ring to her sister that she really liked and that same day I bought it without her knowing. I knew since before then that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with this crazy woman.

There was a knock on the door and I knew it wasn't Y/n she had a key so it meant it was the delivery guy with the food.

Y/n

I yawned as I opened the door to the house and walked in with the groceries in my hands.

"Lucasss babbyy I'm home can you help me please?" I asked closing the door behind me.

"Um I'm in the kitchen babe, I can't." He Said, I playfully rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen ignoring the fact that the whole house was dim.

"What are you doing-what's all this?" I chuckled in awe as I saw the whole set up.

"I thought we could have a cute date in." He smiled.

"This is definitely cute. What's the reason?" I asked as I set the bags down slowly.

"Just because." He shrugged. "I got your favorite Chinese food."

Something was up I knew it. He seemed nervous too.

"What did you do Lucas Wong?" I asked skeptically.

"Nothingggg come sit down." He chuckled sitting me down at the table and he sat in front of me.

"I'd love to sit jagi but there's icecream and milk-

"Sit Sit I got it." He said quickly putting away the groceries. Something was definitely up but I didn't push it I knew he'd tell me. Lucas and I have a very honest and open relationship.

He sat down and we soon started eating while talking about our days.

Once we finished eating Lucas and I washed the dishes and went to the living room to sit together and talk.

"You're so sweet you know that?" I asked kissing his lips.

"I try to be for you." He smiled pulling me to his chest.

"You pass." I chuckled.

"I'll be right back." He left before coming back into the living room holding his fist out upside down, on the back of his hand it said 'press.'

"Nooo, last time you did this to me it said 'youre short' I'm not falling for this again." I whined making him laugh.

"Come on its not mean I promise." He smiled. I booped his hand and he flipped it over then I pulled his finger and he opened his palm where there was a diamond ring and written on his palm it said 'will you marry me?'

This was such a Lucas way of proposing. It was adorable. "Yes."

"Really?" He asked with a big smile.

"YES!" I laughed excitedly and hugged him as he put the ring on my finger.

NCT & WayV imagines and reactions            On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara