Can we?-Haechan

(I love Cherry bomb Haechan)

Scenario- trying to convince boyfriend haechan to get a kitten

Haechan and I lived together and had been for a year now. Moving in with Haechan was one of the best decisions I had ever made, after accepting to be his girlfriend that is. I loved being able to greet him when he came home for work, I was a working woman but I was always back home before he'd get here, I'm a florist at my own flower shop you see so I get to leave work whenever I want since it's my own business.

I do admit, it did get very lonely and boring being home alone when he wasn't here to entertain me with his goofiness and teasing and he knew I was lonely. I had been secretly looking for a kitten that we could adopt so that I wouldn't be so lonely all the time.

I knew Haechan would've said no but I as great arguments to support my position. I was sitting on the couch watching some K-drama that was playing when the front door opened and in walked in my cheerful boyfriend. I instantly smiled and got up to greet him with a hug and a soft kiss.

"Jagi I missed you." I pouted making him smile.

"I missed you to my love, what did you do all day?" He asked as he placed his keys on the coffee table.

I hummed. "Nothing as usual."

"I'm sorry I can't be here much." He apologized. I smiled slightly and sat on his lap.

"Don't worry about it, plus there's a way we could fix that." I pointed out, he gave me a confused look while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"And how would that be?" He hummed waiting for me to finish.

"Well we could get a kitten-

"No." He shook his head. I sucked my teeth.

"But haechannnn I get so bored here and lonely plus you're barely home so I'd have something to keep me company you know." I spoke slowly making sure he understood.

"If you're so lonely and bored we can just have a baby." He pulled me closer. I pushed his chest back and laughed.

"Yeah cause you have soooo much time for me alone. That's the point Haechan, you're barely around that's why I think we should get a kitten. A baby is something we should have when you have more time. Plus I think a kitten could bring us closer."

"Are we not close already?" He asked his voice holding a hint of worry.

"No no I mean closer jagi, we're super close. Please? Can't we get a kitten? We'd be like...parents! It could be our baby." I Said excitedly.

"I don't think so love-

I got off his lap.

"That's not fair Haechan-

"Jagi I get lonely too but-

"Haechan you have the boys to keep you company I have no one. My parents and siblings live two hours away I can't drive over or have them over everyday it's too much of a hassle." I huffed he stood up.

"Okay okay how about I sleep on it hm?" He caressed my face. "Don't be upset."

"So it's a yes?" I smiled wide.

"I didn't say that." He shook his head.

"But you didn't not say it." I pointed out. "I love youu you're the best." I pecked his lips repeatedly and brought out my laptop opening it up to the page I had open for kitten adoptions.

"Jagi." Haechan sighed sitting down with me.

"Why are you against it?" I asked.

"I'm not I love cats I just...are you really sure this is what you really want? They're a responsibility."

"I know, and you're the one who suggested a baby so I'm sure Im more than responsible." I Said.

"Of course you are." He smiled. "We'll go tomorrow."

I cheered excitedly and hugged him. "We should get it a friend-

"Oh don't push it." He cut me off with a small chuckle. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

•••••

Haechan and I went in the morning to the shelter, there were tons of kittens and other animals that were waiting to be adopted. It was hard to choose.

"That one looks like you." Haechan nudged me playfully and nodded towards a dog. I looked at him with an unamused look.

"Do you want to sleep on the couch?" I asked as I bent down to smile at a kitten.

"No ma'am." He chuckled bending down with me to see the fluffy white kitten who was sitting in the cutest and funniest way.

" He chuckled bending down with me to see the fluffy white kitten who was sitting in the cutest and funniest way

"Aww haechan look he's so funny." I chuckled, he smiled at the fluffy kitten. "Can we get him?"

"We can." He nodded. We went to call a lady over and told her we wanted to adopt the kitten. She gave us the paper work and Haechan and I filled it out. The lady brought over the small kitten whose name we learned was Michi.

"Michi, I see it. It suits him." Haechan chuckled as he drove us home, the small kitten asleep in my lap.

"He's so cute." I pouted at the cuteness while caressing michis fur making him purr.

"He is. He looks grumpy." Haechan chuckled.

"It's so cute though!" I squealed.

"You're cute." He smiled kissing my cheek as he stopped at a red light.

•••••

It was a short one but I hoped y'all liked it I wanted to say that I have a BTS Namjoon mafia book out called "Dangerously in Love" and id really like if you guys would read and give me feedback on it please 😋