Lost

Scenerio- reader and boyfriend Mark go grocery shopping

Mark and I were at the market shopping for groceries, I had turned around to see Mark putting in two watermelons inside the cart for the third time, I let out a laugh.

"Mark babe we have watermelon at home." I chuckled putting the melons away making Mark pout.

"But...more." Was all he said with a cute pout.

"When we go home I'll cut you some watermelon how does that sound?" I asked, that seemed to make him smile.

"OH icecream." He Said and rushed off. I shook my head with a chuckle at his childish behavior. I decided to go find more things from the list while Mark was getting icecream. I had gotten Milk, Bread, Eggs and other groceries. I decided to go to the Icecream aisle to look for Mark but he wasn't there. I decided to call his phone but he wouldn't answer.

Mark

I was looking for Y/n but I couldn't find her anywhere. I couldn't call cause my phone had inconveniently died. I decided to ask someone if they'd seen y/n.

"Excuse me, have you seen a woman? 19 about 5'3, long hair, she's wearing a white tank top with a baby blue cardigan?" I asked a lady probably in her mid 30's. She shook her head. I thanked her and went off. I decided to do what my mom told me to do whenever I got lost in stores. I made my way to the checkout line.

"Excuse me, I'm...lost I can't find my girlfriend can you let her know that I'm here?" I asked shyly. This was so embarrassing I haven't done this since I was 9. The lady nodded trying to hide her smile and held up the phone.

"Name?" She asked me.

"Y/n." I stated.

"Lost boyfriend for Y/n checkout line number 4. Lost boyfriend for Y/n checkout line number 4 thank you." She Said and smiled at me. "She should be here any moment."

I nodded and stayed out waiting for y/n

Y/n

I heard my name get called on the speakers. I laughed to myself and walked over to aisle 4. This was such a Mark thing to do.

I spotted Mark standing there walking back and fourth and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Honey what happened?" I shook my head at him with a smile.

"Don't leave me." He Said holding my hand as we walked away.

"You're so cute." I chuckled kissing his jaw.

"It's not funny, for such a short person you get to places really quick." Mark chuckled I playfully nudged him. "And you're strong too any other secrets my girlfriend is hiding?"

"Mark we've been together for almost 4 years now. You know all my secrets I tell you everything." I smiled he nodded.

"True sometimes you tell me too much." He teased I shrugged.

"Hey you get all of me or none I'm not the type of person to give you half of anything." I Said.

"I know that's why I admire you so much seriously though I need to put a bell around you so when I get lost I can hear you." He explained making me laugh.

"Ha! It should be the other way around you got lost under 5 minutes of us being here." I Said as he drove the cart to our car and loaded the groceries in.

"Cause...icecream." He shrugged I shook my head with a smile on my face admiring my Boyfriends childlike behavior.

*****

Okay but why can I see mark actually getting lost in a store? 😭