Request-Jaehyun

@prinsesafiona

"Fionaaaaaa! Come on!" My best friend Hana whined again for the fifth time this past minute

"No I am not letting you turn me into a slut." I huffed she crossed her arms glaring at me.

"Hey! First of all clothing doesn't define your personality and second its not slutty. You dress like a 9 year old boy. Even your mom agrees with me so come on just for once let me?!" She huffed.

"What way will this even help?" I sighed.

"Get attention from boys...not that you don't get any enough attention from them everywhere we go I just want to see my best friend in girly clothing." She pleaded.

"Fine." I gave in.

She cheered clapping excitedly while jumping up and down until the door opened and she stopped.

I could feel my heart beat instantly pick up the pace. I felt tingly in my stomach and my mind felt like it just released a burst of serotonin throughout my body as I stared at the doorway at him.

Jaehyun.

I had been crushing on my best friends brother for as long as I can remember. He was 16 I was 14 and now he was 23 and I was 21 so yeah it's been years.

"What are you two up to?" He questioned flashing a smile my way.

Jaehyun never really socialized at least that's what his mother complained to me about, how her son never left his room which was hard to believe because whenever I come over he's always anywhere but his room.

"I'm giving Fiona a makeover." Hana smiled with pride.

Jaehyun raised an eyebrow, "why? She's perfectly fine how she is what's wrong with her?"

"Dear brother, I too am aware of my best friends goddess like beauty however I want to just see her wear something other than hoodies and jeans."

"Oh so it's just a wardrobe thing?" Jaehyun asked.

"I guess." I chuckled.

"Well I gotta see how this goes." He stated walking over and sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Alright I'm going to pick out a few things that I think will really compliment your body and...lady parts aka your breasts. Try them on and let us judge." Hana handed me a few dresses.

"I don't want my breasts out on display." I stated shyly.

"It's not that bad I just exaggerated." She comforted before shoving me into the bathroom to change.

I sighed changing into the first dress. A nice casual dress that fit my curves and complimented my body type. What I liked about this dress was it was a type of dress that would compliment anyone's type.