Kun-request

Wonmeen17

Wonmeen17

There's many things that cause heartache, breaking up with the love of your life, losing a family member, losing your pet, I had-well have a heartache similar to that.

I had a childhood best friend, yeah. Had. Past tense, because he left.

The problem wasn't even that he left...it was that he never once called or tried to contact me since he left. As if forgetting our friendship, history—me so easily!

It's been years since I last saw him, hugged him, laughed with him. 7 years to be exact.

I sighed taking our framed picture out of my suitcase. He's forgotten me so why should I continue hurting myself—no focus sharmeen! You're going to Korea for two things.

One is for your studies and the second is in hopes to find him. I frowned placing the frame back in my suitcase and closed it.

I grabbed my handbag and placed my passport and boarding ticket inside along with a mini makeup bag before walking out of my room.

Here I come.

••••
Korea

I sighed in relief sitting on the bed of my dorm room. I was glad to be dorming with one of my friends who lived here in Korea except she was from Busan and our university was in Seoul so she was dorming to avoid the long commute.

I unpacked my clothes putting the picture of Kun and I in my bedside drawer before putting the rest of my clothes and toiletries away before plopping onto my bed.

"Settled?" My friend Meilin smiled I nodded.

"Finally. I need a nap." I yawned, she chuckled.

"I feel you on that." She yawned laying on her own bed. "I'm glad you finally decided to come to school here. What changed your mind anyways?" She turned on her side to face me.