Press-Lucas

Y/n

Y/n

Lucas has been acting weirder than usual. Not weird in a Lucas type of way but weird as in...he's hiding something when I'd ask him about it he'd avoid the question.

"Lucas just tell me why you're being so secretive?" I asked for the tenth time today.

"I'm not being secretive." Lucas denied.

"Since when do we lie to eachother?" I asked as his phone rang.

"The boys are calling I'll see you tonight." He said leaning to kiss me but I denied it.

"Don't kiss me and don't talk to me u til you decide to tell me the truth." I Said walking away.

I heard the front door open and close and Lucas was gone. He was always a softy with me even when we had a serious fight he'd still be so soft and kind towards me so he never yelled no matter how much of a tantrum I threw.

"He's sleeping on the couch." I huffed. I was sick and tired of Lucas being like this. It worried me.

Lucas

"I'm doing it! Tonight!" I announced as I walked into the dorm.

"Doing what?" Hendery asked curiously looking up from the iPad that YangYang him and Xiaojun were surrounding watching...peppa pig?...WITHOUT ME!

"Hey are you watching peppa pig?!"

"Tell us!" Ten scolded snapping me back to reality

"What are you going to do?" Kun asked as he made dinner.

"I'm going to ask y/n to marry me. I found the perfect way to do it too!"

"Awww that's so exciting!" YangYang smiled pausing the show making Hendery screech.

"These damn kids." Ten muttered. "That's great I'm sure she'll say no."

"Ten." Kun scolded. "Don't discourage him."

"Why would she say no? I'm so handsome."I stated making them laugh. "You don't really think she'll say no right?"

"No way Lucas Hyung losing confidence?" Xiaojun asked as Hendery and YangYang gasped obnoxiously.

"It'll be amazing! That's so like you." Kun encouraged me making me smile.

"Thanks guys." I smiled.

"So tell us what made you make this huge decision?" Winwin asked.