Request-Johnny

Before I start PLEASE support my new book it's a Kim Taehyung bts mafia book and I've worked hard on it it would mean a lot of you guys supported 💚💚💜💜

Its called 'Heaven and Hell' please support

@justnoen

"Can't you stay?" I asked with a frown for the 15th time this week

"Can't you stay?" I asked with a frown for the 15th time this week. Johnny turned to look at me with a small sad smile while he closed his suitcase.

"You know I want nothing more than to stay here with you. I don't like leaving you alone for months but...I have to." He held my face in his hands. "We'll talk and text and FaceTime every single day and also before you go to bed." He promised.

I knew he would keep his promise but it didn't help.

"It's not the same." I moved away from his touch looking down at my hands playing with the promise ring he gave me for our one year anniversary 6 years ago. We'd be turning 7 this year but I knew he wouldn't be there for that.

"You won't even be here for our 7th anniversary together." I said trying to fight back tears.

He didn't say anything, I knew this was hard for him too especially because he didn't know how to solve it.

"Ari this is just as hard for me as it is for you please don't make this harder-

"How is it hard for you? You'll be with the boys youll be fine." I cut him off. He hugged me close to his chest.

"Come on love, I need you to be strong please? I promise it'll go by fast. Plus I'll be back in a month and then for the week I'm yours." He said I sighed.

"Yeah until you have to leave again."

"Hey a week is better than nothing right?" He tried to cheer me up, I nodded.

"Yeah I guess." I agreed. "But you're leaving today."

"I won't be long. Don't just stay cooped up in the house. Go out have fun okay?"

"Yeah yeah." I waved him off. I guess I could go out with my friends to keep my mind off Johnny. Plus work would keep me busy too.

Johnny
*time skip*

The boys and I were backstage getting ready for our LA show. I was looking through pictures of Ari and I which only made me even more homesick. I missed her like crazy but I couldn't show it too much otherwise it'd upset her and I had to be strong for her sake.

"Don't worry Hyung just 29 more days." Haechan tried to cheer me up.

"I guess 29 days sounds better than saying a month." I shrugged making them chuckle.

"I can't believe you two will be together for 7 years this year! That's crazy." Taeyong said with a bright smile on his face.

"Yeah and you two havent once broken up?" Jaehyun asked in amazement.