Request-Ten

@Snail07

@Snail07

He wouldn't leave me alone, everywhere I went I saw him but I had to pretend that I wasn't aware so I could protect myself and not cause a scene.

Every picture id take with my friends he was lurking somewhere in the back. Everywhere I went he was trying to blend in with the area it was getting out of hand.

This situation completely crossed the line when I got a delivery for flowers delivered to my doorstep, thinking that the bouquet of red roses and baby's breathe flowers were just a cute sentimental form of affection from my boyfriend of three years Ten, instead were from him. The man that's been haunting me for months now.

I frantically hid the flowers throwing them away in the garbage can outside my house, that I shared with my boyfriend who was currently forming with his members. I threw them away praying that Ten wouldn't see them. 

I didn't want to worry him, I hadn't told him about this obsessive stalker because honestly I didn't know how to tell him and with his work and all I didn't want to bother him with this issue.

"Y/n you have to tell him. He needs to know! You're staying alone in the house and have been alone for the past two weeks what if the stalker attacks?" My best friend since diapers Sunmi stressed.

She was just as worried about this whole situation as I was which was also why I didn't want to tell Ten. Sunmi wanted me to keep a weapon on me at all times like a taser or pepper spray so imagine how ten would react if I told him.

He'd go overprotective mode time...well 10.

"What if you stay over tonight?" I asked she frowned her eyes holding devastation and sadness.

"I can't, I have a flight for Canada. I'm going back to my parents for the spring break." She sighed. "Please just tell Ten."

"You know how that will go. You know how he reacted when he found out about the hate I was getting." I told her.

"Fine...at least keep a knife under your pillow." She sighed in defeat.

"That's just as dangerous for me." I laughed. She opened her purse.

"Look I know you said you didn't want to have these but I got you these anyways. This is pepper spray, this is a high power taser that is designed as a flashlight. Keep it by your night stand. I. Mean. It." She said her voice was stern like a mother's and I knew she wasn't playing around.

"This is a switch blade. Keep this too." She piled the self defensive weapons into my hands. "You have Ten on speed dial right?"

"Of course." I nodded.

"Look...please be careful. I don't want to risk you being seriously harmed or worse because you won't cooperate and just have these things. I'm not sayin you have to use them I'm just saying that in case you need to you should have them on standby." Sunmi spoke.