No love

The reason I'm writing this chapter is because I'm listening to the song. I'm telling you;August Alsina is my husband.

It's been a few days since Taliah had Kori. Even though Taliah seems so stressed out over the fact that she has a daughter and a husband to take of,she still does it out of love.

Taliah was sitting on the couch,breastfeeding Kori,and Dominic had just woke up from his nap. "Hey Baby."said Dominic,kissing her on her forehead. She didn't respond,but she did smile. He was in the kitchen,drinking a water bottle. "How is she?"asked Dominic. "She's been sleeping alot,she barely cries;she just pokes her lip out,It's so sweet."said Taliah. "And she is really grumpy,just like you Dominic."continued Taliah. After Kori was breastfed,Dominic put her to sleep,then put her back in her crib. Then he sat by Taliah on the couch,watching,Martin.

Taliah then rested her head on his shoulder,and sighed. He then put his hand on her thigh. He then starts kissing her neck. She moans a little. She then got on top on him and starts kissing his neck. He then gripes on her rear. She then stopped. "Baby,I can't."said Taliah. "Why not? We already married."said Dominic. "Just in case you haven't noticed,I had a baby bout a week ago. . . ." "AND?!"said Dominic. "And  I need time to heal. We got about 5 more weeks."said Taliah,sitting back on the couch. "So that means I don't get no love?"said Dominic. "Well don't come looking for it."said Taliah,sarcastically. "I'm kidding. You know I love you."said Taliah. "I was about to say,do I need to bring out the liquor so you can drink a couple drinks,and go insane with a nigga like me?"said Dominic. "Wait--- what?"

*Comment on my book*
I'm finna do one more chapter,then I'm through. This book was stressing me out. Anyway,thanks for reading,God bless you and keep you,I love you,duces!

              -I_am_poetic