who you dating?

New character(s): Carmen as Dominic's girlfriend 18, Lisa as Taliah's friend 18,and August as Khalil's friend 17.

Khalil's side-

(Dominic walks in angry)

"Nigga,what the hell wrong with you?"said August. "My girlfriend broke up with me,because she claims she saw a girl in my car sucking my d#¢k! What is this love thang all about?!" Asked Dominic.

(Khalil laughs under his breath)

"I'm sorry brah;it's I can imagine the way you reacted to it."said Khalil. "Speaking of girlfriends,who you going out with?"said August. "Well I did go out with Carmen."said Dominic. "I got out with Erica."said August. "The girl with the big ass tities?!"said Khalil and Dominic. "Oh yeah. magically delicious I tell you." said August. "I go out with Taliah."said Khalil. Dominic couldn't hear him at first. "Who,brah?"said Dominic. "Taliah." "Cuse me? Did you just say Taliah?" "Yeah.she's the love of my life." Said Khalil.

Not!!!!!!

Taliah's side-

(Carmen comes in happy)

"Girl what you so happy about?"said Lisa. "Girl I just broke up with my man."said Carmen,seeming so happy about it. "And that's suppose to be a good thing?"said Taliah. "Yep." said Carmen. "Speaking of boyfriends,who you go out with Taliah?" said Lisa.

(All eyes on Taliah)

"Khalil." "Owwwwww!"said Lisa and Carmen. "He is so fine girl. You lucky."said Carmen. "I heard that nigga's insane."said Lisa. No one said anything. Then they all laughed. "I use to go out with Dominic,until I caught him with that bitch Octavia sucking his d#¢k in the car."said Carmen,fake sobbing. "Girl did you just say you went out with Dominic?"said Taliah. "Yeah,why you know em?" "Girl,everybody knows Dominic!"said Taliah.

I'll see you my next chapter,"who cares more?". Sorry for the error in my book;this is supposed to be part 4 not 5