Wedding trouble

"I said no birds,damnit! What is hell is wrong with you?!"said Taliah,yelling at the wedding planner. "Mr.Zinni'c;I don't want no damn salmon;I want soul food. Not none of that uncooked shit,SOUL FOOD! You get me?"said Taliah,yelling at the caterer. "oui oui Mademoiselle." said the caterer. "Speak some English!"said Taliah. Dominic then came in and saw Taliah going straight bizarre. "Baby,calm down."said Dominic,massaging Taliah's tensed shoulders. "Baby I can't. These people are out they goddamn minds! I'm finna fire that damn caterer,if he don't get me what I want."said Taliah. Dominic was trying to calm her down,but it only heated her up. "Taliah,grab your bag,and let's go."said Dominic. "Where are we going? Why are we leaving?"asked Taliah,feenin to know what was about to happen. "We're going home. You let these people take care of their mistakes. You need a nice bath,and-- a nap. You're giving too much pressure on this wedding."said Dominic. It took Taliah a minute for her to realize how much time and stress she's put into the wedding. "I do need a break. But baby the caterer--" "let him figure it out. We,got to go."said Dominic. Taliah finally agreed to leave and let the wedding planner and caterer do their jobs.

Dominic's house

"Okay I'm going to go run some bath water for you;but in the meantime relax."said Dominic. Taliah then plopped on the couch,took off her caramel brown boots showing her socks,then she took of her jacket,showing her California love®  white t-shirt,and turned on the tv.

Ten minutes later. . . .

"Okay your bath is ready. It has nice little petals in the water it's real nice."said Dominic. He then pick Taliah up bridal style,and took her to the bathroom. He placed her on her feet,and striped her down to nudity. He then lays her down in the tub and pour water all over her body. "I'm gonna leave you here to chill;and when your done,the bed will be ready."said Dominic. He then closed the door and got the bed ready.

He is sooooo awesome!

Ten minutes later,Taliah came out the bathroom,glistening in water,with her hair in a curly bun. She went in the closet and put on some undergarment with lose pants and a I love mama t-shirt on. She then got in the bed,pulled the cover over her,and drifted off to sleep.

A hour later. . . . .

Taliah then woke up and went downstairs. "Welcome back,sleepy head."said Dominic in the kitchen. "What time is it?"asked Taliah. "Almost 1."said Dominic. "Oh okay."said Taliah,sitting at the kitchen table. "I made you a salad."said Dominic,handing  her the bowl of salad. "This is good." Said Taliah putting pieces of lettuce in her mouth. "I put a little fruit in it,and chicken. I knew you would like it."said Dominic. Taliah then looked him up and down like a piece of meat. "That's not the only thing I like."said Taliah. His face got closer to her face,and they kissed. Then they got real heated. "Baby not right now,later."said Taliah,easing off of Dominic. "Come on Taliah. It'll be quick."said Dominic,kissing her on her neck. "Baby if you start it,you know you ain't gon' finish it."said Taliah. "Pwwwweeeeease?"asked Dominic,making his pipsqueak voice. "Fine."said Taliah. She then got up and went over to sit on his lap. "Yeah;come sit on big daddy's lap."said Dominic. They then made out with each other. Taliah took off her shirt,showing a sports bra. She then starts kissing him all over his neck,while he grabbed hold to her lower back. He then takes off his shirt showing his abs. Looking at his chest,got Taliah real soaked. She then took off her bra,showing her breasts. Dominic then started sucking on one at a time,like it was a baby bottle. "Mmmmmmm,Dominic."said Taliah,rubbing the back of Dominic's head-- which was very soft by the way. They finally managed to get all their clothes off. He then sticks his penis inside of her. He felt how she was so soaky. He then goes in and out multiple times,with her gasping at each stroke. Like always,he hits every spot. It was about to get real excited,then the phone rang. Fuck! Everything always has to be ruined;well that's just how life be.

"Baby don't answer it."said Dominic,still going at. "I can't--but you are."said Taliah,spoiling the moment. Dominic then throws a big tantrum,gets up and answers the phone. He then hands the phone to Taliah. "It's for you."said Dominic,rolling his eyes.Taliah then snatches the phone from out of his hand. "Yeah,who is it? Oh hey. what's going on? HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO WHAT?! NO HE THE FUCK DIDN'T! You know,I'll be right over. Bye." She hung up the phone,and starts putting her clothes back on. "Why you putting your clothes back on?"said Dominic,hoping it's not what he think. "Baby,our wedding planner just said the caterer doesn't know how to cook soul food. I'm going down there to fire his Hitler looking ass."said Taliah. She grabbed her keys,some socks,her boots,jacket,and left. She came back give Dominic a kiss and a goodbye,then left again. "She did not just leave me butt naked and alone. . . "

*Comment on my book*

Hope you read my new book "The friendship trap house"