Can't take away the pain p2

"I don't know where he is!"said Taliah. Khalil laughed;know that deep down inside she was lying. "Don't make me do this to you Taliah." He pointed the gun towards her head. "Khalil please. . . ." "Shut up! I'm sick of yo' mouth."said Khalil. "Why are you doing this?"asked Taliah. This particular question was the same question Taliah asked Khalil in secrets. Now if we recap back to that chapter,he answered her "because I love you". Let's see what he says now.

"You hurt me,Taliah. I gave love,and in so many different ways;I gave my heart,and you broke it!" Taliah gave him that really? face. "Hold on;I broke your heart? Oh.My.Lord."Taliah then started laughing,and I mean hard down too. "This shit ain't funny,girl."said Khalil,giving Taliah a serious face. "Khalil,three words;ther-o-py."said Taliah.(I love that!)  "Get your laughs while they're still here. When I find your little boyfriend,I'm finna bust his ass!" "You lay one hand on my fiance,and I'm finna bust your ass!" Khalil gave her that what face. "Fiance? Taliah what the fuck is wrong with you?!"said Khalil. Taliah thought that Khalil thought she was lying,so she showed him the ring;just to clarify things. "Yes,my fiance;and he is the father of my child." Khalil was so heartbroken. He felt he was lied on,cheated on,misused,---mostly everything. "You have a kid with him?" He began to tear up.(Bitch!)  "I'm having a baby with him,thank you very much."said Taliah,rubbing her stomach. "Son of a bitch! You are a  heartbreaking thotty ass BITCH!" He grabs her arm and pushes her to the wall. Taliah then falls on the ground,crying. "Shut up,bitch."said Khalil,seeming so calm about it. He gets on top of her,trying to take off her clothes;what he didn't know was that the neighbors saw him coming to the house with a gun already,so they called Dominic. Taliah was crying,struggling to break free. "Khalil,let me go!"said Taliah. "What goes around,comes back around. You hurt me--- I'm simply returning the favor." He was able to take off her jacket and shirt,leaving on her pink laced up bra and jeans on. He starts to take off his clothes,leaving his beast-like chest roaming free."so you're gonna rape me,and I have a kid?" Khalil ignored what she said. He then takes off her bra,jeans,and matching panties off showing her lady parts. "Khalil please don't do this!" Once again he ignored her and kept going. . . . . . . .

     ----------------------------------------------

Dominic rushes in his car to go see what's up. "Tries to wifey. . . .our future marriage. . . . And our kids. . . . I'm finna beat his ass."said Dominic. He finally ran up to the front door,and heard screaming. He bust the door wide and tackles Khalil off of Taliah. "Keep.your.perverted.hands.off.my.fiance."said Dominic,punching him after every word. "Dominic,baby you gonna kill him."said Taliah. He then finally knocked Khalil into consciousness. Taliah then got up,and into Dominic's arms and began to cry. "It's okay baby,I'm here."said Dominic,holding her in his arms. "Go upstairs and put on some clothes,I'm calling the police."said Dominic grabbing his phone.Taliah then ran upstairs and put on some jogging pants and a Gizmo t-shirt.

Too make long story short,Khalil got arrested for sexual assault. He stayed in jail for 2 years straight. Got out,and found out his scholarship was taken away. Sucks to be Khalil,huh?

*Comment on my book*