Will you be mine?

It's Valentine's day,and Taliah has been with Dominic for almost a year. They fought,they argued;they cussed each other out,and they both walked out. But deep down in their precious,sensitive hearts;they love each other.

(Taliah was sitting on the couch,watching tv)

(Door unlocks,door opens)

(Dominic walks in)

Dominic:hey babe.

He trys to kiss her,but she turned her head with an attitude. "Baby,what's the matter?" He puts his hand on your thigh. "Baby,why am I here?"said Taliah. Dominic looked confused. "What do you mean,baby?"asked Dominic. "I don't know why I'm still here Dominic." Taliah then moves closer to the other side of the couch,but Dominic moves closer to her. "Baby talk to me,Tell me what's wrong." He then wrapped his arms around her,playing with her hair. "All we do is fight. Every day we fight;and the bad thing about it is that after fight,we have sex." Dominic licked his lips,and gave that I know look. He saw how her face was,and immediately faded that face away. Taliah then grabs his hands and holds on to them. "I want the disrespect to stop,now."said Taliah,getting up and walking upstairs. She closed the door and locks it. Dominic went up after her.

(Knocks on door)

Taliah:what?

Dominic:I'm sorry. I love you and I need you to forgive me.

Taliah:No! You always say you're sorry but you're not! Leave me alone!

Dominic:Can we talk about this?

(Taliah throws her hands up in the air)

Taliah:nigga,I'm done talking to you! Just leave me alone.(voice cracks)

Dominic:Baby pleeeaase talk to me.

(Taliah Kicks the door)

(Dominic backs up)

Taliah:Go away!

(Dominic leaves)

    _____________________________

30 minutes later. . . . .

(Taliah opens the door,goes downstairs)

She looked around to see if Dominic was there. No sign of him. She then goes the kitchen,and into the refrigerator to get the butter pecan ice cream. As she is scooping up the ice cream,she feels someone breathing on her neck. She turned around and saw Dominic feeling on her. "If you think this is gonna make me feel better,it's not." Dominic ignored what she said,and started kissing her spot. She tried to hold in a moan,but she couldn't help it.

Taliah:Dominic?

Dominic:yes?

Taliah:Baby?

Dominic:yes?

Taliah:stop.

It was an awkward silence."okay,fine I'll stop."said Dominic. Then he came up with another plan. "Baby it's hot in here."he starts fanning himself. "You wanna take off all yo' clothes? Not in my kitchen."said Taliah. Dominic laughed a little,knowing that it was his crib before she came and tried to take over. "Turn the heat  down if you're so hot."continued Taliah,putting the ice cream back in the freezer. He then took off his shirt,showing his 6-pack. Taliah turned around and saw his oh so perfect body,and bit her bottom lip.Hard. "mmmmm." mumbled Taliah. Dominic heard her and gave that you know I'm sexy pose. Then she gave him that you so fine look. "Oh you like what you see?"said Dominic,pointing to his abs. Taliah blushed and giggled. "Whatever boy."she brought it in for a hug and kiss. "I'm still mad at you."said Taliah,playfully punching his muscular arm. "I know and I'm sorry;for real this time. I love you with all my heart and I don't want to hurt,ever."said Dominic,holding her in his arms. "I love you too."said Taliah. Taliah thought that he was going to take her upstairs and show that he loves her,but no-- not yet anyway. Dominic reached in his back pocket,and pulled out a black fluffy box. "I wanted to give you this earlier,but you know---" he got on one knee and opened the small box that showed a diamond ring. "Taliah Demetrius Tatum;I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you. . ." Taliah then begins to wail up. "I will love you to the ends of this world,and even further than that. Taliah;will you marry me?" She waited until she stopped crying to answer his question. "Yes. Yes,I'll marry you!"said Taliah,getting all excited. He put the ring on her finger,got up and hugged her. "So this means I'm wifey?" Dominic laughed. "Yes your wifey."