Meeting new people

New character(s):Dominic,Mr.Orlando,college students

Taliah slowly walks down the hallway,confused at where her first class was. She took out the map of the school,but all it did was confuse her even more. She was so busy flipping the map sideways,she ran into a strange man. "I'm so sorry,are you okay?" Taliah looks up at the cute a** boy that bumped into her. "I'm fine,just fine. Ummm...." "Dominic."said the guy shaking her hand. "Nice name. Anyway,I'm trying to find room 119;can you point in the direction it's in?" Said Taliah,handing Dominic the map. "Not only can I point you in the direction,I can also guide you cause that's where I'm headed too."said Dominic. "Thanks. Senior?" "Nah. Freshman."replied Dominic. They then walk to class together.

(Bell rings)

(Students chatting with each other)

(Taliah sits next to Dominic)

"Good morning class,my name is Mr.Orlando. I'm going to be your English teacher."said the teacher. "I just wanna let you all know;we have an assignment,for homework."said Mr.Orlando.

(Teeth sucked)

"If you had me last year,you know I give homework on the first day of school. If you you're a freshman,then sorry. It's gonna be like this from now on."said Mr.Orlando. "Man,dis reminds me of sophomore, when Ms. Emma gave us homework,so dumb."said Dominic.

I don't know why I wrote that,I was just bored.

Three classes later . . . . .

(Taliah walking with Dominic)

"I really enjoyed your company,Dominic."said Taliah. "Anytime tee tee."said Dominic.

(Dominic hands Taliah a piece of paper)

"What's this?"said Taliah. "It's my number and address;just in case you wanna come over and . . . ." "Fuck right?" said Taliah. Dominic laughed,wishing that was the real reason. "Nah;To study." said Dominic. "With you or on you?"said Taliah,testing Dominic. He laughed once again. "You real funny. But seriously, I thought it would be nice if you needed help,I can help you."said Dominic. "Thanks,I'll make sure I hit up on the cell."said Taliah.

(Migos fight night  ringtone)

"Hello? How you doing baby?"said Dominic. His eyes widened. "Carmen,baby calm down! I'm just getting in my car now,okay? Bye."said Dominic. "Girlfriend?"asked Taliah. "Yeah. So I'll see you tomorrow?" "Maybe." said Taliah,walking away. Dominic was stalking low key at her butt,swaying from side to side. He bit his lip,and said,"Goddamn! She got dat ass!"