For the rest of my life

Dominic p.o.v.
Waking up next to my beautiful wife was something special. I loved her;I guess that's why. When you're single,you always wake up--alone. You see,I never woke up alone;never have,never will. I was kinda nervous with giving up my right to have a variety of women;but because Taliah means everything in the world to me,it's worth it. Long story short,waking up next to her was a blessing.

He then gave her a kiss on the forehead,and started playing with her hair.

Dominic
I love the way her hair was so wild and crazy that morning,it was beautiful. It was sexy. It showed who she was-- wild,crazy,and sexy.

She then woke up from her sleep. "Good morning husband."said Taliah,giving Dominic a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning wifey."said Dominic. She tried to get up,but she was feeling real stiff. "Baby,you okay?"asked Dominic,seeming a little worried. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just feeling a little weak this morning,that's all."said Taliah. Dominic finally got the point why she was so weak,and he smirked. "Put it down so hard,it made you weak the next morning! Am I that good?"said Dominic,feeling himself. "I think your getting a little too carried away."said Taliah,giggling. "You need me to cook you something,babe?"asked Dominic,as he rises up off the bed. "Yeah,sure."said Taliah,looking him up and down. He then smirked at her. "If you want it,you can come and get it."said Dominic,posing.

--

After Dominic fixed breakfast,he came upstairs to go get Taliah. She was on the bed,watching a throwback show.

All of thaaat,
This is all that,
This is all that

"Baby,I made some pancakes for you."said Dominic. "Yay,pancakes!"said Taliah,clapping. Dominic then picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He then carried her all the way downstairs. He put her down on the floor,as she swayed to the kitchen. "Girl,don't do 'dat."said Dominic. She acted as though she didn't know what he was talking about. "What do you mean don't do that?"said Taliah in a high voice. Dominic then came up behind her,and held on to her waist. "Don't walk like that."said Dominic,pushing his body against hers. "I always walk like this. It's nothing new." Dominic knew she was lying. "Sure it is."said Dominic. He started moving his hands all around her waist and down to her rear. He then grasped it firmly. Taliah was tempted to do something she knew she was,but deep down inside wasn't;gonna regret. She turned around and made out with him. "I already told you;if you want it,you can come and get it."said Dominic,kissing her on her neck. He left her a huge hickey on the side of her neck,but she didn't care.

She then fixed her plate,and sat down on at the table. Dominic sat right next to her. "Delicious,babe."said Taliah,chewing on food. He then stares dead at her. "Why you staring at me?"asked Taliah. "Because you're beautiful. What,I can't look at my wife?" Taliah started blushing. She then grabbed his hand. "I love you. It's okay to stare at me;but when you stare for a long time,it makes me think you want something."said Taliah. "I do."responded Dominic. He rose up,and she did too. Dominic then pushed her up against the wall,and start kissing her. He starts taking his shirt off. She then starts taking her clothes off too. "Let's take this in the bedroom."said Dominic,pulling on her hand. "Why we gotta take this upstairs? We can just do it on the couch."said Taliah,pushing him on the couch. "You so wild."said Dominic. She got of and starts grinding her "V" on his penis. "Oh,you tryna dirtywind?"said Dominic. Taliah was confused,because she never heard that word before. "What's dirtywind ?"asked Taliah. "Nothing."said Dominic. She then starts kissing him,and him kissing her. The rest--- you can figure out.

*Comment on my book*
I need to update my other book "The Significance of Love",so I'm going to have to put this book on hold. I'll be back in 1 to 2 days,due to school and other business. I love you all,God bless you,and I'll see you when I see you.
           -I_am_poetic