"Thanks, Babe." 

Soon lunch period was over and I was on my way to English Learners class. I had to take this class since my English was at the same level as a third grader.

"Mrs. Jaime is sweet," Allison reassures me. "You'll love her class. Malia had to take her class for 2 trimesters before she passed that class." 

"Thanks, Allison." I smiled at the brunette. "I was quite worried about the whole thing. Kira has been helping me, along with the kid games on my phone."

"Good luck." Allison pulled me into a side hug before dropping me off in front of my next class.

I watched her walk down the hallway and as she turned the corner she took in a deep breath before entering Mrs. Jaime's classroom. I looked at the half-empty class. There were 3 girls and 2 boys, all of foreign descent. 

"Are you the new girl?" One of the boys asked in an attractive accent. His green eyes were complemented nicely with his pale skin. 

"Yeah, I'm Yukiko Yukimura." I smiled offering my hand. The boy accepted and shook my hand with a similar smile plastered on his face. 

"I'm Ivan Mariano. I'm from Spain." He grinned motioning me towards a seat next to him. 

"That's cool. I don't know where that is," I told him honestly as I sat down.

He chuckled. "Really?" 

I nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm new to everything here. I don't really know anything outside of Beacon Hills, New York, and Korea."

"Huh, that's crazy. I never met anyone that doesn't know where Spain is," He hummed. "But it's whatever. I guess I'll be your first friend here. I can help you out with everything, maybe even show you around."

"My sister is showing me around, but thank you anyway," I told him as the teacher started to walk in. 

"Good afternoon, Class." He smiled, dropping his bag on his desk. He looked over the room and his blue colored eyes instantly landed on me. "Oh, I see we have a new student. Yukiko, isn't it? Mr. Yukimura just adopted you, yes?" 

"Yes, sir." I nodded. "I'm from Korea."

"Oh, that is splendid. Did the give you the book or this class?" I shook my head. "Oh, well. That's fine. Fleur, do you think you can accompany her towards the library for a book, please." 

I stood up, turning back to wave to Ivan as Fleur motioned me out the classroom. I followed her towards the library, probably too close. I probably looked like a lost puppy like those teen movies like to say. 

"So, where are you from?" I asked her. She stopped in her steps, causing me to bump into her. "Oh, sorry."

"It is fine." She waved me off. She turned towards me and stuck out her hand. "I'm from france," She says in her think accent. "I came to America because my mother needed to see a specific doctor that specializes in rare diseases around the world."

"Oh, that sucks." I frowned.

Fleur continued to make her way towards the library. I stayed behind to make sure I didn't bump into her like the last time.

"We are here," She mumbled.

I got my library book, thanks to Fleur. She helped me out with everything. I carried back my books to my locker and held on to the one for English. After school was over, Kira made sure we got home fairly quickly. Mom and Dad wanted to go out and celebrate that my adoption was official, even though, technically I was theirs to begin with. They had me since I was a kitten.

"Are you excited, girls?" Dad asks us. I nodded why head, while Kira let out a simple, "Yeah."

We drove to a simple restaurant out side of Beacon Hills. Dinner was great. I ordered this thing called ratatouille and according to Kira, there was a movie based off of the name. She recommended that I watch it.

"Kiko, I just wanted to let you know that we are so happy to have you here." Dad smiled as we arrived at the car. He unlocked the car and let us step in.

I shut the door as Mom started to speak, "This is honestly a miracle. We only stopped at Kira because we couldn't have anymore children, but hey, we get to start over. Not completely, but hey, you get what you get."

"We love you, Yukiko," They say in sync. "We love you both so dearly." Mom smiles. Kira and I look towards each other and break out and join them. I am happy.

----

Sorry for the delay. I joined a new school and it has been hard adjusting to everything. I am almost done with the first part of this school and I will be officially joining Pharmacy Tech next week. Hope you liked the chapter. It is not over.