Five

Eva's pov

"Well, do you wanna stay? I have more wine." I offered as I unlock my door and push it open. When I turned around I saw Niccolo with a downcast gaze.

"I'm not sure drinking more wine will end very well belissimo." He whispers and walks closer to me. I watch as the look in his eyes changes, something darker flashes over them.

"Well, how about just a few glasses? I, uh. Nevermind." I start to get flustered and I feel myself get embarrassed.

Ugh, clearly he just wants to go home.

"What Eva? You what?" He asks, walking closer and grabbing my wrist lightly. The more he walks into my house the more I walk back. Finally he gets us far enough from the door to where he can close it.

"I don't want this night to end." I whisper, afraid that he'll think I'm some silly girl. The truth is, I just haven't met a man like him before. A man who I barely know, but I never want him to leave.

"Then how about, we skip the wine. Because I've been thinking about this all day." He says, a husky tone taking over his voice. I feel a tingling sensation shoot down from my stomach to in between my thighs.

"What, exactly, have you been thinking about Niccolo?" I ask, knowing exactly what he means. He quickly spins us around and pushes me against my front door. He comes closer, closing the space in between us. I can feel his hot breath fanning over my neck and chest.

"To touch you." He whispers and runs a finger down my exposed back. Shivers run down my spine, but in the best of ways.

"What else?" I ask, almost out of breath due to how fast my heart is beating.

"To kiss you." He says, a deep husky sound comes out and I soon feel his hot lips land on my neck. A stray breath escapes past my lips, but I quickly bite my lip to keep myself from making any noise. He was holding my left wrist down at my side, but I reached my right hand up and put it on the back of his neck. His mouth moves up my neck and he leaves a trail of kisses that has my skin burning with electricity.

"There's so much I would do to you Eva, but tonight is not the night." He mumbles, looking me in my eyes. Disappointment settles into my mind as I look at the man in front of me.

"That's bullshit." I groan and pull him back towards me. His lips land on mine and I feel the electricity light me up like a lightening storm. My skin is itching for him to run his hands over me, just for him to take me right now.

We fight for dominance in the kiss but eventually he growls and pushes me against the wall. Overpowering me and taking control. He grabs my hands and holds them above my head. I wriggle, and try to get them free but his ironlike grip doesn't budge. He pushes his body against me and I just wanna run my hands over it.

"Let go." I growl and he moves his face back a little, then moves towards my ear.

"I told you, not tonight." He whispers and let's go of my hands while stepping back away from me. I stare at him, in awe.

"I'm getting the wine." I grumble and storm off towards my kitchen. I reach into my cupboard and grab two wine glasses, then move to my fridge pulling the wine off the top.

"Eva, no sense in grabbing a glass for me. I'm leaving." I hear Niccolo's voice call from my living room. I ignore him and pour wine into both cups then walk into the living room, looking up at him.

"Well, I already poured it. You could at least drink with me." I say, a bit seductively. There's no way he's gonna leave after getting me all worked up like that. He stares at me and then sighs and scratches his neck.