"Me first I wanna take mine in the back seat. ," said Sincere.

"Go head climbs back there. ," said Xahkeia.

Xahkeia waited for Sincere to pose before snapping at least four photos. She gave Sincere's phone back letting her post her pictures she liked.
"Your turn. ," Sincere grabbed the phone from Xahkeia's hands.

"I'm taking mine right... here. ,posed Xahkeia in front of the restaurant.

"Gotcha ouu these cute. ," smiled Sincere giving Xahkeia back her phone.

thesincere.ee
Give em a lil sum to remember.. have you ever made love in a sprinter❤️
P/C: @dollfaceZi

 have you ever made love in a sprinter❤️P/C: @dollfaceZi

    Liked by dollfaceZi, junecreationz,     theserenity.yy and 141, 230 others

dollfaceZi- you so pretty Noonie. @thesincere.ee
junecreationz-Sis and my lady.
theserenity.yy- Baby sis🥰
thesincere.ee- @dollfaceZi @junecreationz  @theserenity.yy 😘😊
dollfaceZi- boy I am not your lady🙄@junecreationz

dollfaceZi
Date night with my boo..🥴❤️
P/C: @thesincere.ee

Liked by dollfaceZi, junecreationz,     theserenity

Liked by dollfaceZi, junecreationz,     theserenity.yy and 126, 345 others

thesincere.ee- boobae🥴 @thesincere.ee
junecreationz- 🥺thought I was your boo @dollfaceZi
theserenity.yy- y'all so cute😍
junecreationz- So you just not gone reply to me huh? @dollfaceZi
dollfaceZi- June don't start bothering me @junecreationz

"Girl get your brother. ," said Xahkeia.

"Nun-uh you know June ain't gone leave you alone. He asked about you the other day. ," giggled Sincere.

"What he say? ," asked Xahkeia.

"He brought me food to work and gone ask me and I quote, what Xahkeia on. ," Sincere deepened her voice trying to imitate Justice.

"I really can't stand him. ," Xahkeia scrunched her face up.

"I don't see why June not no ugly dude. ," said Sincere. They were seated at their table by the receptionist.

"I ain't say all that. ," replied Xahkeia.

"Give him a chance then. ," spoke Sincere.

"You give him a chance. ," joked Xahkeia.

"Eww no he's like a brother and you know the rest. ," cringed Sincere turning her nose up.

"Messiah forever his homie, yeah I understand all that, but he would want you to let him go and be happy. ," said Xahkeia.

"I'm trying but my gut feeling is telling me not too. ," frowned Sincere ordering champagne for the both of them.

"Not to? ," questioned Xahkeia frowning.

"Yeah and you know a woman's intuition never lies. ," pointed Sincere.

"Right. Well hold on then and see what happens. ," shrugged Xahkeia popping the bottle open pouring both of them a glass of champagne.

"I am. ," nodded Sincere.

"You know I'm here for you every step of the way. I'm with whatever you with. ," assured Xahkeia.

"I'm so glad to have a bestie like you in my life love you. ," smiled Sincere drinking the alcohol from her glass.

"Love you too. These folks know I don't play bout my Noonie. ," they toasted to a good night.

Patrice Brewster
•Friends & family calls her Trice
•Messiah & Justice calls her ma
"Here. ," Patrice sat the plate and glass in front of him.

She cooked cheese burgers and french fries with a cup of kool-aid. Pulling the sleeves to his hoodie up Patrice watched his slowly scarf down the food. Seeing his weight almost back she was happy. After everything when down it's like he shut the world out.
"How are you? ," asked Patrice.

"I'm good ma. ," he replied.

"I know when your lying I birthed you. So I ask how are you? ," repeated Patrice.

"I'm in deep ma. ," he sighed removing his hood from covering his braids.

"What are you talking about? ," frowned Patrice.

"Sin doesn't know I had June to cover for me. He t—

"Wait so what your telling me is not have you been lying to me, but Sincere too? And you dragged Justice into this? Have you lost your damn mind!? ," rambled Patrice.

"I know. ," he grumbled dragging his hand down his face.

"This game you're playing is a dangerous one. ," scowled Patrice.

"I did it to protect her with me she would've been dead and I couldn't let that happen. ," he shook his head.

"You really loved her huh? ," smiled Patrice.

"Love.. I love her ma. At first I tried to push the feeling away, but that feeling wouldn't leave. I use to be scared of love now I'm afraid to lose Sincere. ," he expressed looking at his mother with sincerity in his eyes.

"Wooww never thought I'll see the day you admit that. ," Patrice laughed lightly.

"What I'm suppose to do ma? How do I get my lady back? ," he asked looking at his mom for an answer.

"It's only one way and it simple. Tell her the truth. ," Patrice kissed his cheek before taking up his empty dishes.