Loving An Evil

To the one who dreamed

She wanted to be set free, but she didn't know a lone wolf can never survive on its own. A human-like her knew what loneliness was but needed a reason to survive it.

People like her weren't meant to settle. Aiming high for the sky a thin sheet of paper flitting midst of a wind a little too rough for the people down there. Soaring with the wind just like a paper, she owned the sky. She wasn't meant to fall in love. Supposedly not with him. She belonged up there. He was one of the commoners. A cliche beginning of an unusual story as the ground applaud with the sky tearing up. The touch, nothing had ever been this addicting. The words sped up her heartbeats yet soothed her burned parts. That smile those sensations that eyes was love this magical? A little too charming he was, a little too fantasizer she was. A little too real it was and a lot little blinded she was.With his, every touch came the scars. Such a soft kiss tasted sour. Seconds into making love lasted like a thousand hours of bruises and regrets. Such a perfection held an ugly hollowness within.Who knew the sky would come crashing down on her. Even a weightless thing can cause damage. On the cold hard ground whispering of the cruelty, it carried up in the sky she had a reason to survive now on the dark twisted side she looked for one.The poison had never tasted this amazing.

~From the one who held reality for her