Fallen For A Just-Another-Guy

To the boy, who stole her first kiss

There it was the love in your eyes affection even in the small touch the soothing words making her crave for your presence a little more. You looked at the happiest of the happy, not an ounce of me could be felt in you. Even a fool could tell that you were truly madly deeply in love with her.

It was 11:11 when I saw your face in the crowd moving towards her a stinging pain felt where my heart was now. Eyes brimmed with tears as you pulled her closer planting a kiss on her cheeks, I had to walk away. Walk away from the torment that was making my body sore as if the needles that had been sewed year before had been taken out. As the realization dawned on me she indeed, was a wish come true to you.

That night brought back the reminiscence of the last year. Reliving those days knowing I could have cherished the warmth of your hands, the desire to feel it all over again heightened as the cold breeze grazed my skin while I poured liquor in the glass.

Still drunk on you I know I wouldn't send this to you and in the morning the sober me would be drowning in guilt and regret that she could care less about the girl you would be spending your whole life with.

The missing piece was no longer missing, yet I couldn't mark it as mine.

~From the one who took your love for granted 

You can follow me :)