A Silent Destroyer

To the boy,who she swore she loved

26/06/13 She had never sounded this happy before, love. That smile was hauntingly beautiful as those words had never stopped ringing into my ears till date. Her eyelids would flicker with every detail as she quoted every saying of yours. That day she marked you as hers.

To everyone, the fling was to last just a few weeks, yet she believed in herself to make you fall. And then every day came wrapped in pain something someone had to endure, yet they couldn't fight back the feelings my love.

She became a distraction for you caused collateral damage to someone who had to love silently. Four years were their only bearing strength, therefore, they had to interfere. Still, remember that night eyes were brimming with tears a bandage wrapped around her hand as blood was seeping through it. On hearing those two words, the heart overflowed with happiness. Deep down they knew it was wrong, but somehow the love for you overtook the guilt of betraying her never realizing about the consequences.

Turning the years she looked for loopholes to escape your wrath no longer holding onto the love of sixteen. Both of you blamed each other, but none of you saw the shadow following becoming darker night by night just to be filled by your love I dug a hole where her heart was supposed to be, knowing the hollowness would make it hard for her to breathe. Since then her voice won't stop haunting me, yet it's been 6 years. "You were happy. Cheers to fourteen years of friendship." The last words she ever said to me, she knew it all along. Now you know why I didn't come that day though you believed she was one of my closest friends.

I might not deserve the forgiveness I'm here asking for, but I hope one day you do.

~From the one who took love away from her

02/27/19

You can follow me :)