Love Is To Be Feared

To the one who loved

6.13.19 

The expiration date was nearing I thought as I looked at the moon something so magnificent even with the fissures and scars.

The heart-aching ritual of the heartbroken heart breaker, lighthearted I used to be, but to my dismay, you had the deepest of my heart and, that's what I feared the most.

It was the 6th of January when you held me a little closer how the love gleamed in your eyes kept me closest to your heart as I cast my mind back to the bruises my heart carried. Months elapsed before I had a chance to injure your heart, the plan felt like slipping away. Not a touch has ever ceased the ache from the forgotten years natheless yours aroused a calming sensation within easing the burned parts.

How my hands fit perfectly with yours, I saw the markings disappear neither a part bled, nor a tear dropped 3 am seemed to be lost somewhere. 

Love was meant to be felt drowning in it wasn't planned and somewhere in between falling was a mistake that couldn't be undone.

You taught me how to love yet I had to fight back for the sake of you for the sake of us, the road we were walking on became delicate, a second away from rifting and someone had to live.

A ritual is a ritual, anyhow.

~From the one who didn't know what love was