Ugly Secrets & White Lies

To the one who maybe wasn't perfect

And the day came when the waves reached the shore and took the pieces away. The ones were dangling off someone's heart somebody's roof. They never belonged to the one.

Maybe if the Christmas eve never came, she wouldn't have met him. It wasn't her favourite holiday she would rather sleep all day hoping for the things to turn around. If someone wouldn't have left, maybe this sweet beginning wouldn't have a disastrous end.But would you really call it an end?

Maybe it was just an excuse for the heart to not to feel guilty of what it did to them. The way eyes lingered upon someone the way heart itched to know someone's story the way her soul felt numb for them. She was always curious to know what their life was but never realized what she made them feel or maybe she did. Maybe just maybe she couldn't belong to one.

A monster disguised as an angel, the unforgotten years were to be unleashed to bring back the human in her. She was just a hopeless girl who wished to be found again the one was long gone the battle she lost.Maybe it was just an excuse to make the people love her after all the monster inside her was growing up with her.

The sleepless nights she would wander around wondering if her prayers would ever be answered.

She felt free yet caged, for her thoughts had a killing end to everything. She was just a girl who yearned to love again or maybe she was faking it. Maybe just maybe the demon inside her head, had released the nightmares from her past to her heart engulfing the dark in her or maybe the day she was born darkness was an unpleasant gift given to her.

She lost herself years ago. Lost with her was the hope to be found again. She was just a girl who didn't hope didn't love for decades she made them believe she didn't need faith to be on her side when her heart longed for it. Maybe just maybe this is the truth.

~From the one who became her shadow even in the dark

You can follow me :)