A Temporary Us

To the boy, who was all I ever needed

Your hands letting loose unwrapping around the fingers eyes drifted away as a long sigh escaped your lips. The waves enraged as the moon aroused wrapping my now bare hands around myself I looked back where you used to be.

Concealing what we had, secrecies led to something new. The way those lips touched my skin softly as they had their heads dug down lingered a little longer away from their stares. A sly smile would appear turning my cheeks red believing into something so far-fetched.

How those hands caressed my cheek as you would tuck the falling strand of my hair behind the ear arising the desire of feeling your love all over again. In the sea of people, I knew what we were changing into had yet to be uncovered.

Your eyes showed the depths of your love it was one thing you couldn't hide from anyone.The day you cornered me away from the people around as your hands slid down to the waist your lips gave a small touch heart beating a little faster I never knew I could find love in the most unexpected person.

Secrecies led to us, something so temporary yet believable that took what we had before away. Something sparked in the sky stirred in the deep ocean It was the end of an old story, rusted from the core just before it could take a long breath to resurface again your hands let loose unwrapped around the fingers eyes drifted away as a long sigh escaped your lips. Looking back the waves were calmer than before.

Você vai voltar para o amor que você deixou para se afogar?

~From the one who used to be yours

You can follow me :)