Prisoner Of Her Own Thoughts

To the one whom she has fallen for

Covered up in, lies the truth wasn't easy to bleed out. There wasn't a rainbow under a black canvas. The dark soul once bled red now it was called a sinner. The face of a saint the heart of a sinner she was indeed called the beauty of tragedy.

It once belonged to a girl who lost all the colours when rain poured down upon her not once did it stop only changed to midnight storms and then people wondered what those scars were about.

Lost was the eight-year-old child in this cruel world of fake people and empty hearts. Just a hopeless girl who knew she had to suffer alone, let it be the nights covered in sweats trying to catch a breath shaking the memories away or the days with everyone around laughing as those words kept echoing in that little mind of hers.

When that little heart couldn't bury the most weighed memories of a ruthless past, she blurred them as they did exist, but she could never reach out to them. It indeed takes a heartache to deceive a promise you made and bring out the forgotten and forsaken memories back to the surface. And then people wondered why was she the quietest of them all.

She became a sinner in the most saintly way. It was beautiful yet, sad and tragic for the heart to not to feel for love to be caged for the girl who once used to be human. It was the 20th though she was not the one to believe in miracles to her, you came in as the most comical and lighthearted person and for, once she didn't feel like destroying you as that heart already knew you were a damaged one too.

She became a saviour to your thoughts a keeper of all your secrets wrapped herself around you as armour as if she was afraid of the cruelty this world carried.

When there were many ugly parts of her to be revealed, yet you named her your only best friend.She couldn't remember the date, but the day you turned into something more she could never forget that look you had when you laid your eyes upon her. The day she remembered everything.

She knew the love you had for her was the purest thing she has ever felt. Long after what happened when she was eight. Yet her heart doubted the love your heart carried, the pain did wash away, but the fears remained.

She never let you wonder as she had her thoughts covered up the sinner didn't want to look insane after all.

A chaotic mind, a tensed body she was at war every night, fighting against the voice in her just for you to win so every day she could love you just like the way you deserved. Beautifully.

And in those moments she could only wish that you were falling just as hard as she has fallen for you.

You might not get these often as said sometimes the truth isn't easy to bleed out and as she is just getting used to the beautiful parts of life she might write again for the other ugly parts are yet to be revealed.

From HER