Sweet home and festival

// Ashton NEEDS A NEW MATE GUYS \\

Heres the chapter you all been waiting for

sorry didnt update I didn't have any wifi till now!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________

Niall's pov

I woke up this morning to the sound of the birds chirping outside and do you know HOW annoying they are. I Still remembered what happened yesterday the fact that everything he said didn't make any sense. i mean what did we took from him. I know everything about the past and what and who was here in this land frist but never in my life have either hear about him or anything. The only person that can help me with this would be Maria's Dad since he was here before me plus I have to go to her house to apologise to her for everything I got dressed and went Outside to go to their house. By two miles away I finally got to their house and knocked like a normal person but the thing that surprised me the most was that an unknown person opened it.

"Hi May I help you sir" she said while looking me up and down I was shocked I was so used to seeing Clara and greeting me but not this new person.

"Um yeah is Mr. Hemwin Here" I asked  

"Yeah hes in his office common in"  She said as nicely as possible I mean she gave me this weird vibe off her

I ran into the office but not inside of it I just Ran to the door. When I was there I knocked and heard him say to come in of course I walked in. I saw him sitting in his chair at his desk. Once I closed the door I walked to take a seat.

"Okay thank you Mr. Matthews I would send someone to go there and investigate the problems you're having" He said on the phone and hanged up.

"Know what do you want son" He told me

"Well sir I just wanted to tell you that......."

"Everything you told me about this land Was there something you didn't tell me about something that was probably stolen from someone or something" I told him while looking at him in the eye.

"There isn't really anything you need to know I already told you everything I had to tell you." He said as he leans in his chair and when he saw I didn't really believe him he leaned in.

"What the bloody hell happened" He said and slammed his fist in the desk but I didn't flinch one bit

"nothing sorry just thought of learning more about this land" I told him while standing up to leave but then remembered that I still need to do.

"Sir is um Maria here" I asked

He stopped on what he was working on and looked up at me slowly and sighed "Niall...Her and her packed left yesterday morning when she got out of the hospital and plus she doesn't live here anymore because she decided to leave know can you please leave I got business to deal with right now" he said and looked away back to his paper. I was mad at Maria that she left without associating with us and I bet it was FUCKEN Hemmings that told her to leave or something he just couldn't bare to see me with Maria could he

"Yes sir excuse me" I told him and left. Once I got outside I started speed walking to  the cave i havent went to in a very long time since all this drama. I got inside and just looked around at the familiar thing when I came across a painting that me and Maria did together when we were really small we put our hand prints together and put them on the wall. I smiled at the memory I had with her in here. I was about to turn and saw Barbra there standing. It was a surprise to me she hasn't been this far into the cave she said it was creepy as hell but I liked it.