I don't like you I despise you (Part 2)

Here is part 2 I promised

External link for the outfit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maria's pov.

I went back to the boys who were sitting they looked at me weird as they probably seen the PDA or the rated R thing I did in public with Niall. I sat next to Louis and punched him.

"Ow what was that for and weren't you with Niall"

"yeah but his slut is back"

"Barabrapoo" Louis said which made me giggle and he chuckled Just then we heard her voice she could find him that easy Damn. ro tell you the truth she got a very good gift.

"NIALL Babe"

I decided to use my werewolf hearing and listen to their conversation but all Niall said was hi before she can sit on his lap he got up and went to the restroom. She then looked around she saw us in the booth but when she saw me and smirked. Oh! boy! this is not going to be good. for her.

"Hey guys and Maria" she said

"hey" we all said

"so why are you guys here with....this....thing" she said and pointed towards me and and I just simply smiled at her

"who you?" I told her and the boys snickered

"hahaha very funny just watch I'll make Niall make you leave"

"Tsk tsk Barbra but WERE the ones that brought her here by force and she can't leave even if Niall says so". Louis said WOW his Sass did get bigger. Barbra just scoffed and went to si t down which was in front of me. Niall came back 1 minute later and was (Key word: was) going to sit next to me but Barbra pushed him next to her and glared at me. Like looks can kill I just rolled my eyes at her and pretend that they weren't there.

"so what did I miss" Niall said

"Well the boys and Maria were being rude and I told the nicely to ask her to leave and they didn't" Barbara whined Niall is so whipped. I decided to have more fun with him and mind messaged him.

'You're SO whipped if you actually believe her and make me leave' I told him while smirking and taking a sip of my Starbucks drink.

'Well I heard a BITCH was being rude to her now why wouldn't I make you leave' wow! his mood changed.which make it WAY more fun.

'well she did ruin our moment over there I would've done SO many things to you Horan' I told him and smirked when he choked on his own drink

'Really?' he said

'NO' I told him sternly which only made him get pissed off.

I saw him get a smirk and saw that he reached over to Barbara and rested his hand around her shoulders and brought her in for a kiss and he looked at me and send me a wink. I saw the boys and they were staring at them in disgust just then Louis and Liam looked at me with concern and sadly as to say sorry but I simply got up and pretend it didn't hurt but deep down it hurt like a lot.

(cue the song if your not playing it already)

"hey guys I-I better go the others must be worried about me well see you........." I took a pause and thought I wasn't going to see them tomorrow of course "when I see you" I said and ran out the door and they all looked at me with concern at what I might do when I get home.

I totally forgot that I got a tide her and decided to text Ashton since the other boys are probably busy. I decided to start walking since he'll eventually find me and for the record he did I saw his lamborghini pull over. I got in quietly. The ride home was really quite. Ashton kept asking questions but I couldn't hear him literally. not even when I wanted to hear him I couldnt. Once we got to our parking lot I got out quickly even though the car was still going I ran inside and closed the door all the guys looked at me with concern when they saw a tear fall off my face. I just stared at them when Ashton walked in and saw me he was shocked.

See, The only time (and last) they saw me cry was when my grandmother died. I cried every time and everyday and I never ate. I ran to my room and locked it when I closed it. I then let all the tears out when I slid down and cried my eyes out and simply slid down the door and hugged my knees. WHY ME? WHY DOES THIS THINGS ALWAYS HAPPENED TO ME?. I heard a knock on the door when I heard Luke say it was him but I simply ignored him and told him to leave.

I decided (to make them get of my case) mind linked them all 'he ruined me and broke me' I told them and I simply got up and went straight to bed but I couldn't get up my body I felt numbed and weak. I tried again but I couldn't until the last time I did because I had support from the door handle. I then reached over to my drawer which drooped things. Just when I reached the little couch on the front of my bed I sat down when I started getting sweaty and

hot. I tried to breath but I couldn't.

My left eye started to get blurry and I couldn't see anything from there. I got up and tried again to get to my bed but once I did that I felt dizzy and fell down but once I hit the ground I hit my head on the table that was beside my bed. but before I could black out I heard the boys trying to through the door yelling. I then heard Luke rip the door opened and they came rushing to me and calling my name saying to stay awake but my eyelids felt heavy and then I saw calum (since he was holding me) hand got to my hand and when he pulled away I saw blood on his hand. I saw Dorian panicking and calling (I hope) the ambulance.

I tried to stay up but couldn't the only thing I wanted to do right now was sleep and thats what I decide to do.

SLEEP

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry had made you wait forever for this and

HAPPY LATE SPRING BREAK