Rejected Me

Used to be: Niall Horan Rejecting Me was the Biggest Mistake (Niall Horan)

This is a story a girl named Maria......She's a werewolf. she has brown eyes and hair she wears glass you can say shes a geek but when she turns into a wolf her fur is white and her eyes are blue. She come across a pack of wolves that are all alphas and betas. But what happens when She falls in love with one of them named Niall Horan. She confesses her love to him but he rejects her because hes in love with another girl named Barbara Palvin. years pass and she comes back with a new pack of alphas that are stronger than her last pack. Luke, Ashton, Michael, and Calum.....................

She also has other 5 best friends with her

They all knew what Niall did to her well not Liam, Zayn Louis or harry just the other guys so they make a plan that Luke is dating Maria to make Niall jealous and make him feel what she felt when she got rejected by him. When Niall sees them together he get jealous and he does whatever to get her back but his long time annoying "Girlfriend" gets jealous when she sees that Niall doesn't pay attention tot her she then realizes that its Maria. Secretly he goes and ask Maria for forgiveness and to go on a date without Barbara and the rest finding out to this but she doesn't want a secret love with HM she wants it real so she rejects him.

If you want to know the rest read it and find out