We met Again Horan!

Today's song of the day is

Heartbreak By 5SOS

and the boy of the day would be Niall Horan

(A/N sorry guys it took forever I have things to do that were important and I didn't do it so I had it but here is the chap.)

Maria pov

The next morning was horrible Because 1. no one was up not even Calum which was weird considering he was always up 2. I didn't eat and for the record I have a bigger appetite than Niall which makes it hard and 3. I have to meet Niall and the pack tomorrow and I'm terrified because he kinda saw me yesterday. I looked over at Dorian and she was peacefully sleeping.

How does she sleep with out her hair going everywhere she wakes up like a princess and I wake up as a ogre (A/N pic on the side). What the hell man! Just for that I'm so going to mess with her. She doesn't really like to be woken up early. I crawl to her bed slowly not trying to wake her up whenever she stirred in her sleep I would stop but when everything was quiet I continued.

I straddled her waist and began to put my hand in her check I petted her while saying her name well whispered "Dorian" "Dorian" "Wakey, wakey". I got close to her ear and said "Dorian wAKE UP" I yelled she got up at a blink of an eye "I'm up I'm up, is there a fire" I would be laughing but when she got up fast I kinda feel to the ground.

I groaned in pain She heard me and looked down to me and we both laughed "Your stupid" "Thanks Cherry coke" "Hey that was one time, Get over it " I laughed oh I forgot to tell you she used to Knew how to tie a cherry steam in her mouth but she doesn't do it any more Because of an incidence that happened.

When she did that It reminded me of Harry which ended up reminding me of Louis and then Liam how he used to stop them from getting into more trouble and not but least Zayn how he used to give advice to me. He was the only one who knew I liked Niall and told me to tell him and let it come out. Which lead to this whole mess.

"Get up and change we have to eat" I told her "You and your food" "Me and my food" I sang to her while heading to the bathroom to take a shower and she just slap her hand to her forehead. When I got out I didn't look like an ogre anymore "were we going anyway Luke told me we were going somewhere this morning" "Were going to Jamaica hahaha" I told here while opening the door and heading to the stairs.

When we got on the stair case thing whatever shit balls it called Michael called me "Maria you ready to go" He asked me "Were leaving know" "yeaaaaaaahhhhhh" He asked confused "WHAT WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS" "I thought Luke told you" "well he didn't" "Well it not m-You didn't eat did you"He asked out of the blue. "No and I'm sorry for screaming at you"

"lets go give you some food okay" Dorian told me I almost forgot she was here. I was going to turn to head downstairs when I tripped and fell down the stairs. When I finally hit the ground Michael and Dorian came running downstairs on the way down I hit my funny bone which made me laugh when I was in the ground. "Omg are you okay" "haha ye-Yeah *clear throat* yeah man are you okay". "Your weird like so wired" he told me while looking down at me "Shes not weird she has not even normal" Dorian spoke up and told me.

Which made me punch her for that. I got up and started to head to the kitchen I got a apple because I don't want to eat anymore Who am I kidding. i got a bowl of cereal and ate it. Calum came in wow what a surprise NOT THE SARCASM. Ashton came in fallowed by Luke. "I heard someone fell" Ashton spoke up with his raspy voice while looking at me and giving me a smirk, idiot.

'You really want to die don't you' I mind liked him. He stopped teasing me when I spoke to Luke and told him if we were actually going if so if I could skip well with Dorian and for my disappointment he said no and that we were going I mentally screamed.

When we finished eating we went outside and headed to the woods once we got there we all turned into our wolf. Well this well be interested. We ran and ran (A/N Here's a gif http://image.blingee.com/images19/content/output/000/000/000/7bb/775870925_67894.gif).

When we got to the cave they all looked at me to tell them were to go I raised my head and sniffed the air which was actually easy to catch a scent because the wind blowing into me. I got Someones scent that my wolf remembered and I lowered my head and began to run to the direction it came from and the guys and Dorian followed me.

When I looked around I saw around familiar trees and places I used to hang out something from the far distance caught my eyes which made me stop. When I stopped it made the other to bump into me and fall. I got up and shocked the dirt of me and so did the guys and Dorian.

"What wrong" Luke said. I looked back to the spot were something or should I say someone caught my eye. It was Louis. "Maria" Ashton said and made me snapped out of my trance that I was in. "Nothing lets go" I said and began to run again.

Niall pov

I was walking back and forth. I cant believe I maria is alive how? I sat down on the ground to think when it got interrupted by something from the distance someone was on my territory and they weren't invited. I got up and ran to the smell. I couldn't get near it because I got a mind link form Harry that the pack were coming so I left it and ran back to were they were.

When I got there I saw everyone well not everyone just the pack that hunts and fights for our territory rounded up looking at one spot. So there coming. I hope all this goes well

Maria's Point of view.  

We ran until we got to this bush like fence. If your asking why it was there it was to keep other wolfs from finding our place and actually tack over but since Niall is the alpha he had to fight the others pack alpha. If I stayed I would've been the alpha since I am the alphas daughter but I left so they had to give it to him because he was next in line after me so yeah weird I know couldn't it be the other boys since I would prefer them over Niall............................................................................................

Sorry guys I know its short and all but yeah so sorry I would wright more but I cant cuz I'm very busy

Also I'm not going to be writing Fri-Mon because there going to take everything away until I memories something that is very important so my life is going to suck I'm going to be dead but once I get everything back I would be writing again sorry again