HUSH HUSH

Enjoy!!

________________________________

Maria's pov.

When I woke up from my slumber at the house. I remembered what happened last night and how the boys all were in the movie room while me and Dorian went to our rooms to go to sleep. I sighed and rubbed my eyes to fully waking up. I wanted to do something today but as well just stay in for a lazy day. Just a day for myself, I mean I have nothing to do today. I stood in my rooming my PJ's in my room. I went to the restroom to take a relaxing quick shower. After I was done taking on I brushed my teeth and did my hair in a half up half down hair styles. When I heard a knock at my door. I walked out off the restroom and made my way to the door. I opened it to see Calum standing there with a Milkshake in his hands. I looked at him confused because how the hell did he get Milkshake when everyone is asleep sleep and he's only in his pjs and no shirt.

(A/n Does anyone have any other drink places such as Starbucks or Jamba Juice and stuff like that. Please let me know.)

"Mr. Niall Horan is outside asking for you, also this was for you but um, Its know mine." Calum said smiling and than winking at me while walking away from my door and going downstairs. I smiled and rolled my eyes at him. 'what a jerk'. I looked down and seen my outfit debating to either change or to not, but than again this day is for me and I'm not gonna change into something cute just for him. I closed my door and made my way down stairs. I looked at the front door seeing that its slightly opened. I took a whiff of the air and smelled his cologne, I gulped and reached to opened the door. I looked outside and seen him there standing as well smelling the air. He turns around and sees me. I looked at him and give him a sly smile If it weren't the fact that he ended up leaning into the railing of the porch and having a smirk on his face I would've said he genially didn't look like an ass before but now he does.

"Hello princess, I got you a drink but......your friend took it instead" he said.

"Yeah I know. Im sorry I'm not trying to be rude but what are you doing here?" I asked confused, ignoring the fact he called me princess.

"Well like I said yesterday at the coffee shop thst I wanted to apoligise. Well, Were starting today soo..... As much as like to see you like this, go change" he said now fully standing up with his hands in his pocket.

A/n visual on his outfit

"Ok...when I mean I let you do this I doesn't mean you can come the next day." I told him.

"Mmmmm sorry princes my rules of apologize. Now go change love." he told me. I groaned knowing my wolf would follow his orders. I went inside closing the door in his face and made my way upstairs. I went to my room and closed my door. Urgh how I hate being his mate. I went to my room and closed the door to go to my closet. I look around and decided to wear a lilac sweater some black jeans and of course ankle boots. I didn't bother to do anything with my hair. I guess my lazy day would have to wait for another time. I grabbed my phone from the bed and headed put again. As I went downstairs I seen Ashton walking out of the kitchen with an apple in hand.

"Were you go-Never mind smell him, While your out there tell him to bring me something next time" he said walking up the stairs.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Because if he's gonna be 'apologizing' to you through all the shit he put you he has to gain our trust and OUR love as well" he told me.

"You know....you know he can here you right" I told him.

"Of course 'Princess' " he said winking at me and walking up to his bedroom. I sighed and went outside to Niall. He looked up from his phone and looked at me