Meeting

Today's song of the day is

They Don't Know about Us By One Direction

and the boy of the day would of course be Calum Hood

CHECK THE EXTERNAL LINK

---------------------------------------------------------------->

Maria pov.

Omg Today is the day we meet them I wanna die. I scream into the pillow I hid my face into Because the light of the sun hit the window to my face. I was going to fall asleep when there was knock on the door. "Maria" I knew it was Calum because hes like the only person that would be up by know. "Waht" I said "Are you up I need to tell you sommmmmmething" HE whined.

I got up to go and open the door when I did Calum looked at me up and down I knew he was going to make fun of my princess pajamas so I raised my hand up to him and said stop so he did. I knew it would be hard for him to not laugh at me which he could suffer. "what is it Calum" I said while throwing my self backwards into my bed "Um, I don't know how to say this but um" I got up and sat there looking at him but he wouldn't talk "Calum spit it out" "Luke's um sister is coming over" " What?" "Yeah he wa-ant-ted me to tell you" "Wait which one?" "The middle one" "DORIAN" I screamed at the top of my lungs "YEAH" he screamed still scared of something.

OMG I cant wait for her to get here shes like the nicest funniest person. Ever since the guys found me in the woods and made me as there own we were like sister inseparable. Until know it's because Luke thinks that I don't really like his sister but I do well just one Dorian. I got past Calum and ran downstairs to find them all talking in the living room Luke back was turned to me which gave me a good opportunity to jump on his back he was startled which I laughed "Hey there spider monkey" "I got off him and hit his arm playfully "Why didn't you tell me?" "Tell you-Oh that I thought you would be mad" "I wouldn't be mad if it was Dorian shes like my sister I never had. A sister from a mother".

We all laughed at what I said even though I thought it wasn't funny but what-eves. "When is she coming" Shes coming in like 3 hours which give's YOU two time to hang out" Calum said behind me. I was so excited I ran to my room and changed and know I remember I ran outside in my pajamas, "fuck" I whispered know I would never here the end of this.I was about to put my converse on when I heard the door bell.

OMG shes here I ran downstairs and before anyone and I mean by anyone, Just a reminder the boys are really lazy, could open the door.When I did I immediately hugged Dorian she was shocked at first but then realized it was me. We both hugged each other until Luke ruined it.

I pulled away "Hey sis" "Hey Bro" and they both hugged. He then whispered to her saying if she still thinks shes strong and FYI you NEVER tell her that she gets pissed of if you say that to her. She flipped Luke and we all laughed except for luck who is in the ground. "Calum, Ashton, Michel I missed you guys" "We did to".Ashton had a little crush on her when we used all hang out which I thought was cute. "Hey you okay" I asked Luke when I to to him "Yeah just going to get bruised tomorrow" He smiled at me and I returned it.

"Hey Maria you wanna go and race, You know like old times" Dorian asked "Sure but I'm so going to beat you just saying" I told her and all the boys said ohhhhh to us And we just smiled at each other."Okay but were do we stop" She asked "There's this cave I know Just straight from here will stop there" I said pointing to the direction of the cave "Okay but after there will just hang out and catch up okay" "Okay" I got up and turned into a werewolf and she did the same. Her wolf was Brown mixed with black and white.

The boys counted to 3 and when they all said three we wee off. The little rout was mall which made her bump into me and lose my footage and fall while she kept running she would've stopped but she knows I would catch up to her. I got up and shacked the dust away and started to walk a little about a min I started to run Because I felt something bad. When I got closer I heard Voices it was Dorian and someone I cant hear very well but when I got closer to a tree I could see who she was talking to and

It was the one and only NIALL HORAN

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR TERRITORY" he told her. This is not going to go well "NOTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU, AND THIS IS NOT YOU TERRITORY" She said pissed off oh oh and that's when she tuned into a werewolf. Oh god Niall what did you get yourself into. He did the same and he is an alpha but she could still kill him. HE was about to attack but In a blink of an eye he was on the floor and I was in front of him. I had pushed him before he could get to her. I turned to her and told her prepare to run and she nodded I started to walk to her and we were about to run when I hear him say my name but I must be hearing wrong and hen I heard a whimper.

I tuned around and he was laying down looking at me and he said again this time I could here him "Ma-Maria" his face hel a emotion of confusion,sad, and hurt wich he deserve But I ran away from him before he could say anything else "How does he know your name" she asked about an hour later we were just walking around well she mind link me since were still werewolf.

"Nothing that concerns you" I was facing her Growling at her which I never do. When I saw her eyes it was mixed with sorrow and something I never wanted to see. I looked away from her "Sorry I don't know what came over me" "Its okay but can you at least tell me his name" "Hi-His name is Niall Horan the one who I keep talking about and the one that is in the picture that the boys burned" "Omg" "Yup we should head back its getting late" I told her while looking up at the sun that was already setting on the way there I told her the story and that I dint want them to hurt each other.

When we got home we turned back to our self and went inside as Usual the boys were in the back hanging out by the pool. WE were walking and Ashton scared me by grabbing me and walking toward the pool "No Ashton no please" I told him and tried to get out of his grip but it was to late he threw both of us into the pool But before I hit the water I grabbed my nose. When I resurface I saw every one laughing which made me laugh.

I thought the water would be cold but it was actually warm. When I saw Ashton I punched him and got out to go change. "We should all go to sleep we have a big day tomorrow, and Dorian your sleeping in my room" I yelled and we both headed upstairs. WE got to my room changed separably and we got in bed good thing there two beds here and we drifted to sleep well she did but I didn't I couldn't anyway I mean How could I He saw me this cant be happening to me.

I got My earphone and Ipod and I started to listen to music and then I drifted to sleep. Good night world and sweet dream but not before I heard a wolf howl meaning to say goodnight to the moon traditional are we now.

Niall pov

(To the beginning before all this shit happen)

I was taking a walk and headed to the cave when I smelled something new and not so familiar I turned into my werewolf and headed to the the cave when I got there I saw A girl I turned human again and went straight to her. I don't know who she thinks she is coming into my territory. When she saw me she was somehow prepared of what I might do that's when I asked her questions. "WHAT ARE DOING IN MY TERRITORY" I asked her "NOTHING THAT CONCERNS YOU, AND THIS IS NOT YOU TERRITORY" ow Smart mouth She turned into a werewolf no wonder and growled at me.

I did the same to her I was about to attack her when I fell backwards. When I looked up to see who did it I saw nothing but white but when my eyes adjusted I saw someone who I thought was gone forever and wouldn't come back. "Maria" but she couldn't her me so I said it louder "Ma-Maria" She turned to me and growled at me but I whimpered. I then toked a breath of how beautiful she looked and that smell hit me again Vanilla and my wolf told me I wouldn't hear anymore"Mate". She cant be my mate can she.

When I looked back up again they were both gone. Shes back and alive also shes my mate. I got up and ran to the town cant wait tell The guys of today and who I meet I just hope she stays and I get to see her again. Wait! What? I don't like her I love Barbra and shes the only girl in my life not Maria. I stop mid way Good I hate this wolf I should keep this as a secret.

Right when It was getting dark when I made my mind to keep this as a secret like I will ever see her again. I ran back home to sleep and wait for tomorrow for the new pack to come and teach us to fight. That's when I howled to the moon to say goodnight. I got home and turned into a human and went to my room I got under the covers and drifted to sleep but this time I didn't dream of Barbra just Maria. What is wrong with me?