February 2nd 2018

It's been a couple weeks since Liam kissed me, we haven't talked much since then...it's mostly just been passing greetings but other than that, silence. All the while Ashton has become more loving and devoted, you can actually see the love in his eyes now when he looks at me. He even told Kristina he chose me and regrets her. Yesterday he brought me home my favorite flowers then took me out to get chinese food. I've never told him that I love sunflowers with roses but he knew exactly what to get. This is the boy I fell in love with. We've been sitting on the couch watching cheesy romantic movies all day, his heads in my lap so I can play with his hair as he fights to stay awake.

Liam walks out of his room carrying a duffle bag, "Where's my little brother taking off to this time?"

"Hannahs."

"What?" You're kidding right?"

"Nope."

"Why the fuck are you going to Hannahs? We haven't spoken to her in years. "

"She's helping me find someone then after that im going to take off for a bit. Maybe go to college, I was offered a scholarship to Oxford if I finished my diploma at a private school."

"You're going to go to Oxford?"

"Yeah, not much going for me here. It'll probably be better for me there so I can start making a life for myself." He stopped and looked at me with a blank face, "Some things aren't worth staying around for anymore."

I felt like I was punched in the sternum, Liam...

"Don't be ridiculous, you can have Kristina? I'm sure she'd be down."

"No thanks, don't want whatever you gave her."

"LIAM!" I screamed.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Ashton was up in Liams face. Everyone was in the living room in seconds.Taylor stood next to me slightly in front, while Tammy and Erik were by the kitchen.

"I said, you're a piece of shit but somehow deserve the best."

"You want to talk about this again? Fine Liam lets fucking talk about it, lets talk about how you constantly hit on my girlfriend while calling me, your brother, a piece of shit. Lets talk about how you told her you had feelings for her and she told you to leave her alone?"

"How about we talk about how I almost fucked her on the couch last month? Or how SHE kissed ME! You think my feelings are one sided..she may not know it yet but me and you both know she will leave you, maybe not for me, but for herself. When she's with you..she's a shell. I still remember the beautiful little girl with a french braid and big purple bow in her hair. I remember the sweet girl that convinced our parents to help those abandoned kittens. I remember her loving heart, she'd help anyone and everyone. Even if it destroyed her, I have seen Amelia depressed, but with you...she just seems empty." Ashtons face was bright red, he ran towards Liam and speared him into the wall. Liam fell to the ground as his brother began beating him. Once Liam was unconscious, he turned to me.

"YOU STUPID BITCH! MY BR-"

"I know I should have told you about it and I th-" he slapped me, hard. He grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the wall. Erik and Taylor grab him and pin him to the ground. I slide down the wall so I'm sitting on the floor. I close my eyes and bury my head in my lap as I sob. I hear the struggle of Ash trying to fight the boys off, I rush to Liam and get his arm over my shoulders, with Tammys help we get him into his room onto his bed. "Will you get him some water?" She nodded and hurried out of the room. When she came back she had a cold wash cloth along with the water.

"I'm going to make sure those boys don't kill each other." I locked the door behind her and put the cold wash cloth on his forehead.