December 8th, 2017

Chills went down my spine. Who? Who would he love that I don't know. And if he love her why hasn't he told me about her or introduced me to her, I mean i'm like his best friend? If he loves her, why is he still here with me? Was he maybe talking about me? No he said Leah, that's silly, i'm with his brother, plus he would have told me by now if he had feelings for me. I think. Liam's breathing picked up a bit, I could feel him look around and then down at me, I pretended to be sleeping so I didn't have to ask him who he loves yet, not until this is over with my dad. His hand moved up and down my back relaxing me, he put his nose against the top of my head and just stayed there for a moment. He turned his body so I was surrounded by him, his arms around me, my head in his chest, he kissed my forehead then drifted back to sleep. He hasn't kissed my forehead since he left for boarding school a couple years ago. I miss this, I miss my best friend. I relax my head against him and take a deep breathe, he smelled like fresh rain, I didn't know how warm he would feel. I looked up at him, his once angry face looked so peaceful. His eyebrows weren't furrowed, his eyes weren't closed as tight, his lips parted just enough to see where the red turns pink, Liams lips, they looked so soft.

"Amelia." I jump making him squeeze so I didn't back away. "I know I have very luscious lips. They are very easy to get caught up on."

I laugh and push away from him smacking his shoulder, "Shut up."

"What? Haha, you were the one staring. What's your excuse huh?"

"I uh, I don't know."

"Wait so you were actually just staring at my lips?? Awe does my little babydoll have a crush on me?" Liam squeezed me.

"What? No. You were talking in your sleep so I was just listening."

"Oh, what did I say?"

"Uh I don't know, it was too quiet.

"Until you tell me i'm going to assume you were staring at my lips."

"Liam!"

"Then tell me what I said."

"You just said my name a bunch of times."

"Oh, thats it right?"

"Yeah. That's it."

There was a loud thud against the door causing me to shrink into Liam, he quickly wrapped around me tighter than before. Another thud. Another one. Someone begins pounding on the door, it sounds more like kicking, once, twice, the door swings open with the third kick. Liam pushes my face into his chest and holds me.

"Alicia. What the fuck are you doing?"

"Ash?" I get up and run up to him to give him a hug but he keeps at arms length. He walks up to Liam picking him up by his shirt and slamming him into the wall.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"We fell asleep watching tv, we just woke up a couple seconds ago to your pounding we weren't doing anything. Liam shoves Ashton away. Ash ran back at him so I stepped in front of Liam. Ashton grabbed my shoulder and threw me to the ground, before Ashton could even comprehend what he just did, Liam punched him the face. Ashton fell to the ground, Liam got on top of him and started beating on him.

"You don't hit a woman. Especially not her!"

"I fucking knew it. I knew it you piece of shit! You couldn't keep your fucking hands to yo-" Liam hit him in the gut making Ashton cough and gasp for air.

"Shut the fuck up! You don't deserve her. All you do is cheat on her and she thinks it's all her fault like she thinks she's not beautiful! When was the last time you actually looked at your girlfriend?" Liam had Ashton pinned to the ground. "She is fucking gorgeous and you're still a fucking player. You are no better than I was when I got sent away. This is probably the most amazing girl you will EVER meet and you can't even have enough decency to be loyal to her? What the fuck is the matter with you."

Ashton shoves Liam to the ground and gets up, "You have no right to be involved in my business. Lets go Alicia."

"It's Amelia."

"What?"

"I'm going back to Amelia. Alicia obviously didn't work, which by the way, how are you here?"

"Your dad wants you, not me. Also, I called Elizabeth. So can we go home now. Liam's on his bake and we are in the car, since its about 11 o'clock at night we won't be there to tomorrow but since you had all day to sleep with my brother, you can drive while I sleep. Oh I also brought the trailer on the off chance Liam would want to drive or be in the car instead of on his Harley."

"Not a Harley, whole different brand bro."

"Well then what is it?"

"Kawasaki Ninja ZX-11/ZZ-R1100"

"What's the difference?"

"Shut up before I kick your ass again."