December 6th, 2017

We pull into a large area with a gravel parking lot. It was 6:30 a.m. we have to be in California by now.

"So can we talk yet or more of this uncomfortable bike?"

"Don't disrespect the bike. You know you loved it, but yeah let's talk Amelia."

"What did you mean by what you said?"

"Do you even remember what I said?"

"You muttered I didn't really hear it."

"So I just drove us to San Diego California from Portland Oregon because you didn't know what you heard? I thought you knew and wanted to have a real talk about this! Not me tell you then you most likely ignore me until Ashton decks me!"

"You're the one who wanted to leave the house. And I do want to have a real talk and figure what the heck your problem is?"

"My problem is your perfect! Your fucking perfect and your with him, the one guy in the world who is willing to hurt you! My problem is that I'm madly in love with the girl of my dreams and she doesn't know it."

"Liam wh-"

"Amelia Casie Carminda I have loved you since the day we met. I teased you because I knew you liked my brother more than me, I got in all of those fights because there were literally lines of boys waiting for your attention and I couldn't let some piece of shit nobody have the most amazing women I have ever met."

"Liam you need to stop."

"Amelia tell me you feel different!? Tell me that what I'm feeling is one sided!" He grabbed me by my shoulders and looked at me with such ache it looked like he might cry. He let go and took a step back. "Amelia..I know you love my brother and if you tell me right now, I'll leave you alone, but if you don't tell me to leave you alone, I'm going to hold out for you."

"Liam..."

"I know I'm sorry. I'll give you time. I just..it's been pent up and it all came out a little flustered and I'm sorry if it was rude come on I'll take you home."

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"Uh..I don't have any texts or missed calls so your brothers probably still with Kristina. So..we should go to the diner a few miles back, and maybe stop at a hotel for the day since we drove all night?"

"Okay baby doll." He smirked for the first time since yesterday and got onto the bike. We drove slowly to the diner, once there we got pancakes and sausage with a cup of coffee each. We swapped stories about what happened while away from each other, he told me about how he hated that it was an all boys school because their parties were always sausage fest (he also made a very inappropriate comparison between my sausages and his friends) or how his teachers really didn't like him cause he never did any work but they kept passing him cause they didn't want to see him for another year. I told him about how my dad tried to reach out and how I started training for when he does come, also about how his dad was before he passed. I think it really made him feel better.

We got into our hotel around 11 a.m. after a very long time at the counter trying to convince them to find one with 2 beds, which didn't end up happening, so Liam had to carry one of their cots up with us.

"I'm not that tired but I know as soon as I lay down I'm going to pass out."

"Me too" I scoff. It's been a long night and I'm tired..I have to shower though I feel gross from being on the bike. He closed the room door behind him and set the cot out almost immediately.

"I'll be in the shower so if you want to sleep in the bed I'll take the cot."

"Your kidding right? I'm not taking the bed just cause you want to shower."