December 28th 2017

Ashton didn't come home till late Christmas night so I spent most of the day alone with Taylor. I would rather have been with Kristina...Taylors a misogynistic prick sometimes. I woke up this morning and decided to get dressed before my coffee. I wore black fishnets under some denim booty shorts with a black crop top and a red flannel over it along with my combat boots. I left my hair down but turned my brown waves into bouncy curls. For the past couple days Liam has kept to himself in his room, but today he doesn't have a choice but to come out. It's New Years Eve and it's party time. All of our friends will be coming over along with the whole floor of the apartments. So essentially this whole level will be one large party. We've been hanging white lights around the building and setting out alcohol and snacks all day, it's time he gets up.

    "Liam!" I start pounding on his door, I could feel Taylor staring at me from the couch. "Taylor get your eyes off my butt."

    "Aw come on babydoll, you know you have such an amazing ass. The least you could do is let me stare for at least a minute."

    "Call me babydoll one more time Taylor I dare you."

   "Oh Liams dead out he's not going to do anything babydo-" Liams hand was wrapped around Taylors throat instantly.

    "Come on Taylor, finish that sentence. What were you going to call her?" Liam smirked as he gripped tighter and began lifting Taylor off the ground.

    "Enough Liam. He gets the point."

   "Does he? Because he keeps saying it. Like he doesn't think i'll do anything about it. So I think it's time to show him i'm the only one who can call you that."

    "What, what are you going to do to me?"

   "I'm going to break your teeth."

    "Liam!" I screamed at him and tried to pull him away from Taylor who looked like he was about to pee his pants. After Liam dropped him he turned and looked at me with such cold eyes.

    "This is the last time he gets away with it. If he calls you that again he's going to need his jaw wired shut along with some dentures."

    "Liam, why is it so important to you that you're the only one to call me that huh?!?"

   "Because that's mine. I don't get to have you. I don't get to be the one who kisses your forehead before I go to work, i'm not the one who gets to hold you, i'm not the one who gets to feel your soft skin at night, i'm not the one who gets to fucking say I love you. But I am the one who gets to call you babydoll, that's mine and it's staying just mine." Liam slams his bedroom door and locks it.

    "What the fuck did I just walk in on?" Ashton was standing in the doorway with Kristina and Erik. Kristina looked like one of those girls who started smoking cigarettes in 8th grade and lost her virginity at 14, you know the type. She always smelt like the same childrens perfume and skunk weed. You could tell it's been awhile since she's brushed her hair as it looks like it's starting the turn into dreadlocks.

    "Can't you tell Ashy? Your brother likes Alissa."

   "It's Alicia and you know that Kris. And she goes by her real name now. Amelia."

    "Real name? What?"

   "Yeah."

    "What do you mean real name? Alissa was fake???"

   "Alicia, and yes. For her protection it had to be changed, now shut up and go help Taylor."

    "OOH okay! Hi Taylor! Long time no see cutie!

   "Yeah hi. So Amelia, you figure out an answer to my question yet?"

    "Shut up Taylor." I go back to pounding on Liams door until he opens it pulling me inside and shutting it again to quickly lock it. As soon as the lock clicks Ashton body slams the door.

    "LIAM I SWEAR TO GOD DUDE I WILL END YOU!" Another thud against the door. "LIAM OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!"

    "Ashy! Calm down, it's okay. I'll take care of you tonight you don't need her. Come on come sit with me baby." Kristina cooing at him.

    "LIAM!!!!" Liam throws me onto his bed and gets on top of me and puts his hand over my mouth.

    "Sorry bro, we are heading out the fire escape to hang out on the roof or somethin. Peace." He put his finger up to his lip telling me to be quiet. Ashton slams his fists against the door.

    "DAMMIT." I heard Ashtons loud footsteps as he ran out of the apartment to the stairs. Liam removed his hand from my mouth.

    "I figured that would keep him busy for at least 10-15 minutes. So we need to talk, so i've been thinking and decided I have to tell you before the years over. So do you want to talk now with my brother breathing down our necks, do you want to leave and talk or do you want to wait till tonight at the party when he's distracted?"

    "How about we go for a walk? Climb down the fire escape, not up."

   "Sounds good to me babydoll. Let's go." I swing my legs out his window onto the fire escape and work my way down to the ground floor.

    "So what are we going to talk about?"

   "Oh come on babydoll, you know I'm not going to tell you till we are in a secluded area away from my brothers earshot." I rolled my eyes. "Don't you roll those beautiful blue eyes at me."

    "Liam." I laugh loudly, he knows me too well because there is no way he could have seen me roll my eyes.

    After about 20 minutes of walking and talking about nonsense, we finally get to the riverfront. "So Ashton said we should have done little star lights but I personally like the little twinkling lights we got. What do you think?"

    "I think the lights are great Amelia. How do you like your new phone?"

   "It's good I mean, I miss all my old pictures of us that weren't backed u-"

    "Amelia I love you."

   "I love you too Liam, anyway it's good. Thanks for buying me a new one, even though you smashed my old one..."

    "Amelia."

   "What?"

    "I said something and you didn't even hear me."

   "I heard you. You said you love me. I love you too Liam that's why you're my best friend."

    "....Okay Amelia...Let's go home babydoll."

   "I thought you wanted to talk?"

    "It's fine. I told the girl I love how I feel and she practically ignored me but i'm hoping tonight she will come see me and we can actually talk."

    "Oh, wait what?"

   "What?"

    "Did you mean...did you mean me?"

   "Uh..yeah actually. I've wanted to tell you for awhile, I just th-"

    "Stop."

   "What? Ame-"

    "No stop. I am going to walk home."

   "Amelia."

    "Liam leave me alone. Just let me be alone and think."