5

"Mmmmmmmorninggg!!!!!!"

I felt Ice cold water splash all over my face.

"What the hell!!!" I took a deep breathe sitting up immediately. "What was that for?!"

"Well you wouldn't wake up so I did it this way which worked so point me!" Said Clara.

"I Fucking hate you." I stand standing up.

"No you don't now hurry and change you're all wet!"

I flipped her off before she grinned and ran downstairs.

"Wait why do I need to hurry?!" I yelled from my room. I didn't get a response to I just changed out of my soaking clothes into a black and white striped shirt with jeans.

I rinsed out my hair and rubbed it with a towel until I eventually gave up, problems with having thick hair. I just decided to put it in a bun since nothing was working.

I walked slowly down the stairs still annoyed with the whole water incident. "You do realize tha-" I quickly shut up when I reached the bottom of the stairs. "Oh um hi Paul w-what are you doing here?"

My palms started to get sweaty and my knees felt weak all of the sudden.
"Goodmorning lucy." He smiled not answering my question. "Took a while..... is everything alright?"

"Well um ya I guess." I stammered. "But um, are you here to see John cause if so he isn't here."

"I'm not actually, I know he's out still I came to see if you lovely birds want to join me for brekky, sorry for showing up just like this by the way. I don't have your number."

"It's alright, I'm up for it what do you think clar?"

"I actually won't be able to join you both my mom is outside waiting for me, but you two have fun! Bye!" Just like that she was out the door which left Paul and I.

"So where's your aunt? Johns talked a bit about her I don't think she'd be to happy with me being here without supervision." He said wiggling his eyebrows as he approached me.

"Well Um, she's probably out grocery shopping or something either way there's nothing to be supervised so.." I crossed my arms.

"Well anyways care to join me for breakfast then love?"

I thought for a moment before making up my mind. "Uh yes I guess."

"Shall we then?" He stuck out his hand. I hesitantly attached my hand to his and my heart beat went off the charts. We walked to the door and I made sure to lock it when we left.

"So Um where exactly are we going?" I asked detaching our hands, I crossed my arms awkwardly waiting for his response.

"To eat."

"I know but where?" I laughed.

"That cute diner round the corner downtown."

"I don't think your girlfriend would like me hanging around with you..."

"What girlfriend?" He asked looking at me clueless.

"Um Rebecca? Your girlfriend. Duh paul."

"Sorry I'm single ready to mingle love." He winked at me.

"W-What but just yesterd-"

"Ah yes yesterday, but it's today little girl."

"I'm not a little girl." I pouted.

"Fine growing young woman." He smiled.

"Whatever. What happened between you and Rebecca?"

He sighed putting his hands in his pant pockets. "Well after I saw the way she treated you girls yesterday I realized she's kind of a bitch. I told her afterwards how she was being rude and she started going off bad talking about you and Clara. I decided I didn't even want to be with her anymore she's just a plain bitch who made me think she was the sweetest girl ever that only part of it though. So when I went home I called her and broke up with her."