1- introducing me

Doo doo, do do do do do
Doo do do do
Introducing me
(Where my camp rock fans at?)

I'm Lucille (Lucy) Lennon.
My birthdate? June, 20th, 1942
Siblings: John Winston Lennon.
Hair color: *dirty blonde.
Eye color: green (sometimes looks blue)
Best friends: Clara riggans, Michael Simmons, my brother most of the times.
Current age: 15

My brother and I live with our aunt Mimi, she's sort of strict but more easy going on me since I'm her favorite. She doesn't really appreciate John trying to sneak in girls late at night. John, John is something else. He's two years older than me and a real pain in the arse but at the same time he's one of my bestfriends, the most annoying one though.

Although he doesn't usually let me hang around him to much when his friends are around, I rather not either way since he teases me and makes fun of me. I still love him though I guess.

My best friends are Clara and Michael. Clara is really outgoing as am I, she's a really fun person to be around. Not to crazy and not to boring. Michael is pretty much the same way, he gets most of the girls though because he's quite handsome, I liked him for a while but I never told him. It would ruin everything, he's also really nice and caring but a really funny guy. Gets along quite well with John.

So basically this is my story and about the people in my life.

I mean everything was going great and everything was really easy I mean life was amazing just some annoying people here and there *cough cough Rebecca Nelson* until my brother decided to add a new member in his band. That was the day that changed everything.

A/N: hi I'm back! So I'm just posting these first two chapters to get some feedback on how you thing the story might be like or get more suggestions!

So comment what you think of the plot or the story so far!