CHAPTER 39

Rose's POV

I wake up and stretch, immediately remembering everything that is happening right now. I look at the clock, I see that I've only been sleeping for five hours.

I went straight to the bathroom looking at the circles under my eyes which are turning darker than usual.

I washed my face trying to relax myself but failed immediately.

Today we start training.

Getting weapons ready and making sure everything is well planned.

I don't want any more deaths.

I don't want people to get hurt.

"Rose! Everyone is downstairs waiting for you and the other gangs will come later today for a meeting." Stephen yelled at me, closing the door.

I grab my gym clothes and put my hair in a ponytail.

Relax Rose.

Everything will be fine.

"Again!" I yelled at Ace who just took a beating from Stephen.

"Come on man, I didn't even punch you hard." Stephen chuckled. Ace tries standing up with a bleeding nose.

"Calm down asshole, It's the first round," Ace said, grabbing his water bottle and taking a huge swallow, "okay, lets go again. And next round, I am fighting against Rose." he looked at me with a smirk.

Lorenzo chuckled, "She is going to beat your ass again."

Ace scoffed, "I had been training for a while, I will beat the shit out of-

Stephen punched him in the gut not letting him finish the sentence. He kicks him at his side making him fall.

Stephen won.

"Son of a bitch." Ace sighted. Stephen stands up helping Ace as well.

"Everyone is here." Lorenzo said, walking towards Sara who was running a few laps around the room.

When my brother bought the house he made sure everyone had their own room. We are about forty-five people in this house and there is another one two blocks away with around fifty men. My brother and I made sure we have a big gym in both houses so everyone could fit and train as much as they want to. We have a boxing ring, a room to shoot guns, and we have a big space with exercise supplies.

I looked around the gym and I made sure all the members were ready. Sara and Amanda also came. They are not coming with us to attack Elijah. I would never forgive myself if something happens to both of them.

"Everyone gather around the boxing ring." I said standing in the middle with Lorenzo, Stephen, and Ace. "So we are starting to train every single one of you until we make sure when and where we will attack. We will divide ourselves into groups. Group one, I will have the best shooters making sure the weapons are well organized and the rest will practice their shooting skills. Second group will start practicing their fighting skills. Finally, the rest will train as normally."

"Parker, make the first group of fifteen and go straight into exercising. Clark get another fifteen and start with the weapons. And finally the rest will come with us," Lorenzo said, "Let's continue with the fights. Meanwhile some are fighting some will be practicing their punching techniques"

"Ace and Rose will start." Lorenzo said with a smirk.

"Ready to get your ass kicked." Ace heads to the ring getting his bandages ready.