CHAPTER 1

Rose's POV

My alarm clock woke me up reminding me it's time to wake up and get ready. I opened my eyes trying to adjust them to the morning light but they felt too heavy so I decided to close them and fall back to sleep.

Five minutes later, I heard it again.

"Rose turn that thing off!" I hear Connor, my brother, shout from down stairs. I grunt and stretch my arms. I finally open my eyes adjusting them to the morning light.

I finally woke up and remembered that I was starting school today.

Fuck.

I went to my closet and chose my outfit before heading to the shower. I took a 10 min bath and started getting ready. I grabbed a white shirt, black ripped jeans, and a leather jacket. "Rose! You're going to be late for school." Connor yelled.

"I am almost done." I yelled back. I finished putting some concealer and mascara and grabbed my black combat boots.

I went down stairs and saw my brother in the kitchen cooking some pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon. I saw half of the gang members waiting for breakfast, and some of them were still sleeping.

So as you may know, Connor, Is the leader of the Kings. After my parents death he became more protective over me and of course I am living with him now. The Kings are one of the most feared gangs and well known around Europe and the US, as well as the Black Skulls and the Vipers. The Black Skulls and my brothers gang are actually allies, they help each other by helping other gangs passing drugs and other stuff. The enemies are the Vipers, they always steal and kill members from my brother's mob and the Black Skulls.

"Finally, you woke up." Connor said, putting breakfast on the table. "Sorry, I didn't sleep last night ." There was a moment of silence.

"Did you have those nightmares again?" He asks worried. "Yes." I don't want to talk about it. I stopped, and thought about what happened 6 months ago.

Connor hugged me tightly. "Hey,remember it's over. I will never let anything happen to you, Okay?" He whispered to me. I felt tears forming but I held them back not wanting to start crying in front of him.

I don't want him to know I am in pain. Mentally.

My brothers best friends Lorenzo, Stephen, and Ace entered the kitchen. When they finally felt our presence and saw me and Connor hugging, they stopped laughing, and their faces softened when they saw me.

"Mmm this is awkward." Ace said. Stephen punched him in the arm really hard, making him fall to the floor.

"Didn't sleep last night?" Lorenzo said. Connor looked at him worried and nodded. "Everything is okay now, Rosa." Stephen said. "We won't let it happen again." I smiled and nodded. They went towards me and hugged me tightly.

Lorenzo is actually more mature than Stephen and Ace. He has brown hair and blue eyes, he is actually pretty hot. He is one of the best fighters in the gang, he taught me how to fight and defend myself.

Stephen has the most beautiful blue/green eyes and blonde hair, as well as the rest, he is really hot. Stephen is a master in guns and knives, he knows everything about them and how to use them. And when it comes to boys he is really protective with me as well as my brother.

Ace is the childish one, even though he is really attractive, he can make things awkward and can make you laugh in the worst moments. That's what I like about him. As crazy as it sounds he is the best hacker in the gang, he helps my brother to find men and people around the world.

They are like my other big brothers.

"Okay, Let's eat breakfast because I'm starving." They laughed at me, and we all seated down and started eating like animals.

After breakfast I went upstairs and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my bag and ran down stairs.

Lorenzo was watching T.V while Ace and Stephen were eating some chips. My brother, as always, was doing his paperwork. "Bye, I will see you guys later."

"WAIT" they shouted at the same time. They got up and headed towards me. " I am going to be late guys!" I shouted.

"Remember if you need anything you call me, and if someone touches you, let me know." Connor said. I always try not to get into trouble since he is capable of things I don't want to know. I know that he has done dangerous things like torturing and well...killing. I always remind myself that he only kills people who deserve it. Well that's what they always tell me.

"Don't talk to boys, seniors now a days are impressively stupid." Stephen told me with a smirk.

"Just have fun and call me if you need anything." Lorenzo said and hugged me.

"Relax guys, Andre and Amanda will be there with me, don't worry" I told them.

The rest hugged me and I said my last goodbyes. When I was closing the door I heard Ace scream...

"Try not to embarrass yourself please!"

—————————————————————

Sooooo this is my first chapter!!!

What do you think about it so far?

If you have any questions you can tell me in a private message!!!