CHAPTER 7

Jason's POV

"You obviously like her right?" Cole said.

"She is really hot." Mike said.

"Ask Andre where does she live, maybe you can go and ask her out." Cole said.

"I am not a stalker." I said rolling my eyes.

It has only been two days and I actually don't know what I feel about her. She is beautiful and I really want to be with her and get to know her more but it's too dangerous.

She can get hurt.

"Is that a yes?" Dylan asked.

"I don't know guys. I need to ask Andre later in the meeting." I said.

"She is actually really nice, and hot." Mike said with a smirk. "And I actually think that her friend Amanda is really hot too."

Dylan and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. We know Mike is a man whore and of course he gets what he wants.

"Be careful, maybe Rose will beat the shit out of you if you hurt her friend." Dylan said with a playful grin.

"Guys we have to get ready for the meeting with the Kings." Cole said.

"Prepare everything for the meeting and get everyone ready." I said.

"We will meet you outside at 6:00." Dylan asked me.

"That's great, thanks."

I went upstairs to my room with her in my head. I couldn't stop thinking about Rose. Her beautiful brown hair and stunning eyes. Her perfectly pink pouty lips and her high cheekbones.

When she smiles, she shows off her perfect white straight teeth and her cute dimples. She is stunning and incredibly beautiful.

My mind goes back to how dangerous it could be. I don't want to involve her in this dangerous world.

Full of death.

My ringing phone got me out of my thoughts. I grabbed my phone and answered.

Jason: Hello?

Connor: At what time are you coming to the meeting?

Jason: Around six.

Conner: Okay I will send you my location.

Jason: Thanks.

Connor: Any time.

We hung up and immediately received the location of Connors house. We usually do meetings at my place but this time surprisingly, Connor agreed for it to be at his place.

I went to the shower and got ready. I grabbed my black shirt, black jeans, and my shoes. I grabbed my gun and walked downstairs.

It is exactly 5:50 and we were ready to head out. I saw half of my man here because the rest will stay to protect the house. I saw two suburbans coming our way and we all decided to spread in two groups and head to Connors house.

—————————————————————

I saw Connors house in view and we were getting ready to get out of the cars. My drivers parked at the front of his house and we all headed to his door waiting for him to let us in.

I saw someone opening the door and it was Connor.

"Hello Guys, come in. Some of my men are already in the living room ready for the meeting." We entered his house and saw how beautiful it was. It has white walls and amazing paintings.