CHAPTER 12

Jason's POV

I want to kill him.

I want to beat the crap out of him and torture him badly.

Just the thought of him being close to Rose makes my blood boil. I can't stand him flirting with her. I know they are kind of best friends, I think, but I don't like him at all. If he touches her I will-

"Jason!" Cole's voice got me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"We are having a meeting." We both stood up and headed where the rest were. I saw Rose and the fucking asshole still talking. I need to relax myself before I pull my gun out and shoot him in the head.

I entered Connors office and saw the boys sitting down as well as Lorenzo, Stephen and Ace. Andre was missing because he is still in school.

"Okay, let's start." Connor said.

"So, the past few days I went to visit some of the other gangs that could help us kill the Vipers. I don't know what the leader wants exactly, but we need to keep everyone safe, especially Rose." When Connor said her name I clenched my jaw and my fist tightened up with just thinking about the leader.

The thought of someone wanting to hurt Rose made me want to kill everyone who approaches her. I don't understand why Rose is in danger and what do they want from her.

"We need to have more security in my place." I sighted. "Do you guys remember Thomas?"

They all nodded.

"He entered my house, I don't know how or why but as we all may know he is part of the Vipers now and he was helping the leader. He's still at my place in the basement. I shot him in the leg and I don't know if he's still alive." A small smirk erupted in my face.

I hope he died. After touching Rose, I can't stand him living under my roof.

"So, first things first. Get information from Thomas, if his still alive." I said.

"And find out what the Vipers want and find a way to destroy them. Most importantly protect each other and Rose." Connor said. We all nodded and headed outside. Of course that's not my only thing to do. I have to keep an eye on that asshole who's name is Steve.

When we headed to the living room I saw Amanda and Rose talking and Andre and Steve doing some paper work.

"Hello guys!" Amanda said walking towards us.

"What do you want Amanda?" Stephen said.

"Me? Well I think you know the answer to that. So guys, since I haven't seen Rose in a while I wonder if you guys could let us go out?" Amanda said with hopeful eyes.

Go out where?

With who?

"Where do you girls want to go?" Connor asked. I saw Amanda looking at Rose and Rose just pretended to be on her phone.

"Thanks for your help." Amanda rolled her eyes. "Okay, but please think about it-

"Just tell me." Connor said.

"Can we go to a club tonight?"

Hell no.

"No." Connor and I said in unison.

"Hell yes, let's go party." Cole said.

"Guys were not going, it's too dangerous and we have things to do." Connor said.

"But nothing will happen to us if you guys come with us, there is 8 of you, nothing will happen." Rose begged. I actually don't mind us going, I really want to see Rose dressed in a small dress and-