CHAPTER 29

Rose's POV

"This isn't over! She is going to be his, Jason Black!" I heard Cameron scream, "Rose is going to be his and he will never stop!"

My eyes fluttered open. I can't get him out of my head. I couldn't sleep thinking about what he said.

Thinking about how he is not the only one that wants me.

The way I used to feel safe now turned into something worse.

Knowing that someone is after me.

I am still nervous about this situation and how Emily is nowhere found.

I sigh and stretch myself making my body relax, looking at my side, the clock shows its 6 in the morning and I know I am not going to sleep again, I looked next to me and there was no sight of Jason.

Right now I am staying at my house and Mike, Cole, Dylan, and Amanda are sleeping at the guests room. Jason decided to sleep here as well but I don't know where he is.

I was wearing my pants and my large hoodie with some slippers. I walked down the hall trying not to wake anyone.

I entered the kitchen and with my surprise Jason was sitting at the kitchen table eating some cereal.

"Why are you here so early?" He looked towards me and a small smile plastered on his face.

"I could ask you the same thing angel."

I walked towards Jason and sat down in front of him. He was shirtless only wearing his black pants.

I looked straight at his eyes admiring his perfect face. His grey eyes that remind me of silver.

They were so solid, so bright that if you looked a little closer you could see the swirls of glittering onyx black and tinges of blue at the edges.

They are gorgeous.

"You already know why I woke up." I stand up rolling my eyes and heading towards the sink filling up a glass of water.

I felt his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him.

His embrace was warm, and his big, strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around my frail body.

The world around me melted away as I turned around and squeezed him back, not wanting the moment to end.

His face was buried at the side of my neck, "Nightmare?" I heard him whisper.

I didn't have to tell him because he already knew the answer.

His eyes turned to look at mine trying to read my thoughts.

Trying to figure out what I was thinking, what I felt at this moment.

"Are you hungry?" His question got me out of my thoughts. I just nodded and smiled at him.

He walked towards the refrigerator taking his arms off my waist, making me miss the warmth of his body.

I was just standing there. Watching how he walked, how he moved.

And just thinking about all the things he has done for me and everyone that surrounds him.

I couldn't keep my eyes away from staring at his perfectly built body covered in tattoos. The big skull marked beautifully at his back.

What does it mean?

I know someone made him be like this. Some part of his life made him be the way he is.

But I do know he is not the way people describe him.

People say he is merciless, cruel, severe, and has no heart.

He can be intimidating just looking at him. He can make you feel scared by the way he looks at you.

His built body and his tattoos make people feel frightened by him. Makes them feel that he is capable of killing someone. That he doesn't care about anyone at all.

I admit that he can be careless and sometimes capable of harming someone. But he will do anything to protect his loved ones.

He has this pure side which makes you wonder,

Who made him this ruthless?

Who made him decide to be part of a Mafia?

He walks towards the table putting a plate of cereal and strawberries at the side. I went and sat down next to him grabbing the plate of strawberries.

I looked at him, his eyes already staring at me.

"What?" I chuckled. A smirk plasters in his face, making me admire his beautiful smile.

"Nothing." I know he is hiding something from me.

"Tell me." I put the plate back at the table and crossed my arms up into my chest.

"You won't like it."

"Try me."

He was staring at me thinking about it, "I know I had to tell you earlier but," he sighted, "every year, Jones the leader of the Serpents throws a ball party with every mafia leader that we know and everyone is coming,

"And I know this is going to be hard to process. But, since your brother is in a coma,

"You will have to be the leader of the Kings."

What?!

—————————————————————

Will Rose agree with Jason?

Will she be leading the Kings?

Sorry for a short chapter I promise the next one will be long.

Love you guys so much and thank you for reading my book.

Do you have any ideas for a new book cover?