CHAPTER 27

Rose's POV

"Please get better." I grabbed his hand. Mine locked with his.

He was laying on his bed, his skin was pale as the snow and his lips were losing redness.

I can't even look straight at him.

"I am so sorry, for everything. You don't deserve this."

It hurts. The only family I have left is almost gone.

"I don't know if you can listen to me," I said softly.

I paused for a moment, I bit my tongue, trying to hold the tears that threatened to leave my eyes.

"I need you. I need you so much right now Connor. Please promise me something," A single tear fell down.

"Don't lose hope."

"I don't know if you believe in it, and honestly, I don't. But that's the only thing that keeps you from losing everything. From losing the courage to move on.

"I lost it once, and I can't lose it again, because then I will lose you." I kissed his palm, not keeping my eyes off from his pale face.

Weeks have passed and no sign of improvement has shown. His pulse was normal, but I am afraid he will never get better.

Imagining not seeing my brother ever again. Not laughing at his silly jokes, not waking up next to him telling me everything's okay. Not feeling protected by him.

I will never feel that again.

"I love you big brother, I love you so much."

I woke up with someone entering my room jumping on top of me.

"Waky waky!"

"Get out, fucking elephant." I tried screaming.

"Hey! That's rude." Amanda stands up pulling the sheets from me.

"Come on, the boys are down stairs talking about weird things and I am the only girl down there."

"You're not the only girl, Cole is there too." I chuckled.

"Shut up and come with me, I will make some pancakes."

"Am bored as fuck. What do we do?" Cole said, laying upside down in the coach.

We were all in the living room, Lorenzo, Mike, Andre, Ace, Cole, Dylan, Stephen, Amanda, and me.

Jason is in a meeting with Los Santos and the East Side. He will catch up later.

I think...

"Oh my god, we should go to a club tonight!" Amanda shrieked.

"I'll pass." I said.

"We can't get into trouble, we already had a lot of that." Lorenzo said, standing up getting something from the kitchen.

Last weekend Cole got into a fight with a little kid at the movies. We got kicked out before the movie ended.

"Stop pushing my chair." Cole whispered loudly.

"Make me." I saw the kid sticking his tongue out.

We were halfway through the movie but they couldn't stop arguing.

Amanda and Andre were eating each other's faces. And Lorenzo was sleeping, his head next to my shoulder.