CHAPTER 20

Jason's POV

"We wanted to protect you!"

"I don't want to be protected. All I cause is danger to everyone around me!"

"You're not even my boyfriend and you think you have the right to keep it a secret?!"

She 's right.

"I can't believe this is happening again." I heard her whisper. She looked at me and I could see the terrified and disappointed look in her eyes. She ran away but before I stopped her, Connor grabbed my arm.

"Leave her." I could see Connors eyes tearing up. I know Connor doesn't like seeing Rose hurt. Me neither, I hate looking at her like that and me being the reason behind it.

I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Regret.

That 's what I feel.

Throughout my entire life, I've never felt the kind of pain I did, when I heard her screaming.

Pain erupts through my whole body. I can feel the prickle of tears ready to be let loose but I hold them in.

My hands ball into fist at the thought of someone touching her.

That was the breaking point of my patience. At that moment, I was blinded by a five-course serving of rage that tasted bitter, yet surprisingly satisfying. My desk turns over papers going all around the room. My face has become rigid, jaw clamped tight, teeth grinding.

Anger took over me. My fists when punching the wall letting the pain erupt through my whole body.

I can't lose her.

Not again.

Flashback

I ran to her room when I saw no sight of her. My blood started boiling, my heart started pounding like crazy. My knuckles were white from the anger.

There was a note in the middle of the floor and I didn't have to read it, only to know that he was in here.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my phone.

Fuck!

Where is she?

I should have gone after her.

"Where the fuck did you took her?" I screamed from anger.

"Hello good friend...I haven't heard you since-

"Don't you dare touch her."

"Calm down... she's right here... don't worry I will have a lot of fun with her."

Screaming.

That's what I heard. I couldn't contain myself from wanting to kill everyone in this world. Hearing her screaming made my heart break into several pieces.

"You are going to fucking regret laying hands on her. I am going to fucking kill you."

My hands were covered in blood and I didn't even realize tears were falling down my cheeks.

At first there was silence. Haze upon the horizons of my mind. That's where I kept everything, in my mind. All the bad memories and things that I regret I kept them locked were I can't hear them.

That was until now. I could feel the hard painful knot in the back of my throat as the tears began to form.

Slowly my breathing became unstable and a small but intense pain struck the top nerve in my head making my heart ache in pain. Before I knew it there was shouting , they were mine, yet they seemed so distant.