CHAPTER 4

Jason's POV

I sat on my desk doing some paperwork, when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said.

Mike entered my office, his facial expressions stayed emotionless but something in him didn't seem right.

"What's wrong?" I asked. We have been having trouble with the Vipers. I don't know why but it's getting on my nerves.

I had a plan to finally kill all of them. I don't care if they didn't do anything. I just want that mob to be over and killed. Especially the leader.

"Jason, I got a report from the guards. They told me that one of our men was killed."

Right away I knew that the Vipers had something to do with it.

The Vipers started killing and stealing from my mob. The Kings and my group knew that the Vipers only wanted power. They wanted to be the most feared and powerful mob in the area. But something seems odd.

And of course they thought that killing and stealing from our gangs will be that easy. Of course my mob and the Kings started helping each other by being allies. We both knew that we needed to protect our men, and prevent the Vipers from winning.

"We need to have a meeting with the Kings right away before anything else happens." I said.

I grab my phone and call Connor leader of the Kings.

Connor: Hello?

Jason: We have a problem.

Connor: What is it?

Jason: Mike just informed me that one of my men was shot and killed.

Connor: The Vipers went to your territory again, right?

Jason: Yes and we need to warn our men. Can we have a meeting with the gang members?

Connor: Of course. What about Tuesday at my place?

Jason: Alright. I will see you then.

I hear my alarm clock ringing waking me up from my sleep.

Shit. I have to go to high school.

If you are wondering why I'm going to school. It's to take a look if any of the Vipers are attending there. Cole told me he saw a group of his men going into the school and Connor said that Andre is attending there but thinks more people will be necessary if something happens.

I went straight to the shower and got ready.

I went downstairs and saw Mike making some waffles for breakfast. I grab a dish and put 3 waffles adding a ton of syrup.

"Why do we have to go to school?" Mike said with an annoyed face and tired eyes. I know it's fucking unnecessary but we are just going for three days.

"We need to go. We have to make sure that any member of the Vipers go there, and prevent anyone else from dying."

Mike places the last waffles on the plate. I heard someone running and saw Cole and Dylan coming from their rooms and immediately took all the waffles from the dish.

"Guys we are having a meeting tomorrow with the Kings." I said.

"It's because of what happened to Tom, right?" Dylan said.

"Yes. And we have to prevent that from happening again." I said. I can not let anything like that happen to anyone else.

"I will tell the rest of our man to get ready for tomorrow." Mike said, sending a message to everyone.

We finished breakfast and everyone went to their own cars and I drove my motorcycle.

I wasn't planning on going to class, I will just make sure to take a look at the classroom and leave and look around the school to see if I recognize someone.

Everyone went straight to their classes and the hallways were empty, I looked around the students trying to see if I could recognize someone.

I walked to the classroom when I felt someone crash behind me. I turned around looking down to the person who just crashed into me.

I feel my blood boiling up ready to beat the shit out of the guy who crashed into me, but my instincts fade away when I see her laying on the floor.

She has brown hair and the most beautiful hazel eyes. I stretched my hand towards her so she could stand up and I can apologize.

Right away curiosity conquers my mind. Our eyes are still locked and I'm just trying to find out who she is and why does she look familiar?

————————————————————