CHAPTER 21

WARNING explicit content (rape, torture etc) will be shown a head. It may be disturbing for some readers so if you want to, you can skip the chapter.

I am standing at the end of the hallway. All I see is my mother's terrified eyes bearing into mine. I hear the screams of my mom again as I watch, the black figure, steal her last breath.

I am frozen in place. My feet seem to not want to move from their place. I see the figure make his way to me slowly, gliding across the room, his eyes never leaving mine.

My breath becomes short and staggered as panic and fear arise in my throat as I see the image of my mother and father laying on the floor below, replay over and over again in my head.

I want to scream, to cry, to run but numbness takes me over.

My hands go around my ears and my knees give up. I was kneeling on the floor wanting everything to disappear.

"Please make it stop." I whispered softly Inhaling deeply trying to calm myself down.

"I want the pain to go away." I say to myself again. Tears falling down my cheeks, my heart trying to calm itself and me trying to go away from all of this.

"You killed them Rose." He said. "They are never coming back, and your brother is next."

I woke up, my breath was uneven and my head was throbbing.

Trying to calm myself down made me more in pain. I need to get the hell out of here. I don't know when my brother is coming, or even Jason.

I have no clue what time it is, if it was night or day. I am just afraid of what he could do to me. I tried to move my arms, but I hissed in pain when I did so. I wish I could do something. Anything. I really do. But with all this pain my body can't handle it.

Cameron entered the room looking at me.

"Shhh don't cry baby." He said while placing his hand in my cheek and whipping the tears that fell. I winced and pulled back moving my head the other side not wanting to look at him.

Now he squatted in front of me and leaned forward. "We are going to have some fun right now." He whispered in my ear making my heart beat nonstop.

"I wonder if that body of yours is going to handle it."

"Please don't." I tried screaming but my throat was dry and I was still crying.

He gripped my head with both of his hands making me look his way. He stood up making me look up. My eyes blurred from the tears. And my whole body shaking with sobs.

"Shhh. Shhhh. Don't worry it will be quick."

Cameron came behind me and ran his hands all over my body. I thrashed around but you can only hear my screams begging for help.

"This is going to be a lot more fun." He said while unclasping my bra. Tears streamed down my face and my breath started to go out of control. My bra didn't come off, it stayed on my shoulders.

I screamed and screamed and tried to move away. I felt so disgusted by his hands on my body.

He came in front of me and pulled out a pocket knife. My eyes widened while I thrashed around. I kicked him in his hand making him drop the knife. He chuckled like if it was nothing.

I stopped and watched him coming with more rope. I screamed but the tape muffled it. I started to kick at him but he dropped one of the ropes, grabbing one of my leg and twisting it painfully. I cry in pain causing him to slap me hard.

I felt his arms go around me and pick me up from the chair. My whole body aches in pain. I tried punching him but it was useless. I don't have the strength to hit hard.

We entered a dark room and before I knew it. I was in bed. He wrapped the rope around my ankle but I kicked out again because I wasn't going down with a fight. He sighted and picked up the pocket knife that was on the floor. I screamed and more tears started falling.

He came up to me and grabbed my bra strap that was hanging out my shoulder. I tried to kick him but he tilted his head and stabbed my thigh.

He twisted the knife around and I whimpered in pain and my whole body was shaking with all the blood coming out. My whole leg was covered in blood and the pain was too much for my body to handle.

My eyes were slowly closing and my whole body was giving up. I heard a click coming from the door, meaning he closed the door.

His hand made its way to my body. I flinched but not enough to move. I opened my eyes, meeting his blue ones. I heard him chuckle feeling his hand over my hips and legs. My left leg felt numb. And the other one throbbed in pain from how tight the rope was holding me down.

I closed my eyes waiting for this nightmare to disappear. Waiting for this torture and pain to go away. But it was useless. No one is going to find me. I am his puppet and he is never going to let me go.

I was raped.

My life just ended.

My heart felt numb.

My body was paralyzed.

Mine was supposed to be special.

It was supposed to be taken by the man who I loved the most.

But no.

I was abused.

Hurt.

Raped.

Tortured.

There's no other words to say it.

I was useless.

My screams didn't make him stop.

It didn't matter to him.

He got what he wanted.

"Now wasn't that fun?" He said holding me by my waist and held me against him.

I was lifeless.

I didn't move.

I couldn't walk, nothing.

My eyes were filled with tears and I couldn't say a word.

Neither scream.

"Let's take you to your cell." He dressed me up with only an oversized shirt.

He carried me bride style but I laid limp.

I felt the cold floor touch my skin. And I didn't dare to move at all.

I cried myself to sleep.

I am starting to think that no one will ever come for me.

Please just kill me. Please god make the pain stop. Make my life end right now.

I know there is no hope in trying to scream for help so I don't even try. I just lay there staring at the blank wall "I'm done." I whisper to myself. I've reached my limit and now I'm just done.

—————————————————————