CHAPTER 30

Rose's POV

Stressed.

Concerned.

That's what I am feeling right now.

Tonight it's the ball and I have no idea of what I am supposed to do. Being in charge of the Kings isn't easy.

It's been almost two months, my brother is still in a coma and I am scared he is never going to wake up.

Two months has passed and I haven't

find Emily.

I don't even know if she is even alive.

"This is so messed up." I sighted.

"Chill girl." Amanda stands up from my bed and comes closer to me, "we have 9 hours to find new dresses for the ball."

"And we need to go to the mall right now." Sara said and went towards the car keys.

Sara has been hanging out with us after we all meet at Pop's. I didn't even have to explain about my brother being in a gang since her cousin is in one too. We all became really close after that.

Lorenzo and Sara are hanging out a lot and it makes me feel happy for both of them.

Obviously Andre and Amanda are going together to the ball as well as Lorenzo and Sara.

And me,

Well I don't even know what I am going to do.

"Let's go!" I heard Sara screaming from downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Cole came towards us.

"We are going shopping for the ball tonight." Amanda said excitedly, "so we are leaving now." she grabs my hand pulling towards the door.

"Tell Jason I will see him tonight!" I screamed at Cole before the door closed.

We got in the white Jeep Wrangler and headed to the mall.

"Okay so what are we doing first?" I asked both of them since they know more about fashion than me.

"Well I was thinking we should head first for our dresses and then get our nails done." Amanda said.

This is going to be a long day.

"We are home." Amanda screamed opening the door. The boys were sitting in the living room watching a movie.

"Shut up." Cole screamed back receiving a slap in the head from Andre.

"Where were you?" Lorenzo walked towards Sara giving her a hug.

"We went to the mall looking for some new dresses for the ball."

I looked around and there was no sign of Jason. I threw my bags at Cole and went straight to the kitchen.

"Mike." I saw him on his computer searching for something, "are you okay?"

I sat down next to him looking at what he was doing.

"I am looking for any new signs of Steve anywhere around the area." I nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" he looked towards me.

"I think you already know about me leading the gang tonight," I said, "I don't know how to do it."

He chuckled. "First things first, you have to know which gangs are going. There are at least 7 gangs with about 100 members,

"The Kings, Black Skulls, the Vipers, Los Santos, East Side, the Calaveras, and Uptown Riders. We are allies with Santos and East Side. Try to keep your distance with the rest. Show everyone that you know what you're doing, that you are tough and not scared. Don't show any weakness."