Breakup dilemma. (THE FINAL)

Aaaaand my computer broke down, so I needed to wait until I got a new one before I could use wattpad ;-; I'm so sorry I went silent for a while!

--------------------------------------------

"You sure it's done?" Zane asked.

"Mm... I'm pretty sure.." Nana sighed in uncertainty.

"When was the last time you felt..." he waved his hands around nervously, trying not to verbally explain the embarrassing word he was talking about.

"Horny.?" She laughed. "I think about yesterday morning... Since then I haven't really been feeling that bad."

"But this doesn't make any sense" He sighed. "Let's hope this break of yours will last for a bit at least hah.."

Zane sat up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen, where he grabbed a bag of chips and make his way back to his girlfriend.
He handed the bag in her direction, and she joyfully grabbed a handful before stuffing it inside her mouth. She purred in delight as the only food she was able to consume during the difficult first week of her heat was a tub of ice cream and a tuna sandwich.

"Aren't heats supposed to last longer?" He said while sitting back down on the velvety chair.

"Yeah, they are..." she sighed in annoyance, taking another handful of the chips in sadness.

"Here, come sit with me then.. I've missed you." Zane smiled cheekily.

Nana wandered slowly towards her boyfriend, sitting down next to him with a warm smile on her face, meifwa fangs peeking out from her soft, chip crumb covered lips.
Zane didn't hesitate one bit, grabbing her waist and sliding her towards him. He quickly wrapped his arms around her, holding onto her figure tighly. Nana blushed in response. The male then pressed his lips on her cheek, kissing it soothingly, proving his love for his mistress.

"I've missed the not thirsty you... I've been needing to touch you. In a non-sexual way." He mumbled.

The man grabbed the latter's hands after tossing away the bag of food she was abusing, before squeezing them gently as he stared back at her beautiful glowing eyes. He admired her whole self, starting from her luscious locks of pink hair right down to the tips of her adorable feet. His mouth watered in delight. How did he end up with such an amazing girl..

"I've missed you too. I'm sorry this is even happening.." She pouted.

"Nono.. you can't control it. I completely understand." He reassured her instantly.

Suddenly, a notification sound, the my little horsies intro to be specific, coming from his phone alerted Zane quite loudly that he had to call Aphmau to check up on Aaron, who had unfortunately caught a nasty cold last night. The man sighed, determined to make the call as short as possible.

"What's the reminder for?" The cat asked curiously.

"I'm supposed to call Aph to ask if she needs any meds for Aaron." He replied.

"Huh? What happened?!" She gasped, fearful that he got shot like garroth.

"He got a pretty bad cold. We suspect it came from the hospital when he went to visit blondie. That place is infected with diseases." Zane shuttered in disgust. "I'll be right back, it'll only take a few minutes."

Nana nodded in response, slowly regretting letting him leave her alone like this. She sighed once again, in her lonesome sitting back against the couch and slumping over in despair. The only time she could spend time with him, he had a phone call to do. The latter teared up a bit, quickly wiping her tears, she wasn't in the mood to be a cry baby tonight.
The girl looked up at the ceiling, many thoughts rushed through her head.