GARROTH!!!!

Hey everyone! I'm back for another chapter! Its been a while.... Whoa this story was my very first "story" on Wattpad! I mean... I have written lemons before this one, but this is basically an actual story with plot. HEY does anyone here listen to BTS? They are awesome!!! (and they hot too OwO) BUT ANYWAYS *cough cough* Hope you enjoy this crappy excuse of a lemon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"We have to go find the others!!" Panicked Zane.
Zane and his girlfriend Nana both ran as fast as they could to the second floor. They didn't know if anyone was hurt, but they were damn sure that the person who used the gun was Kiki. No one in their right mind would pull the trigger in a hotel, no one but Kiki. She was sick. It was like she was holding a grudge against Zane and Nana for interfering with her plans. Garroth and Laurence included. It was bad enough that Kiki locked them up in a dusty old closet, but if she managed to lodge a bullet into one of their friends, Kawaii~Chan and Zane were not going to let it slide. As they rushed down the staircase, Zane and Nana heard the most horrifying noise of their lives. Laurance, sounding like death it's self, yelled out Garroth's name in a fit of rage and sadness. It seemed like Kiki, has shot Garroth. This made the pair panic even more.
"We're almost there!!!" Zane yelled, tears in his eyes.
At the end of the stairs, Nana burst open the door and gasped. What she saw was terrifying, she had hoped this hadn't happened. Tears welled up in her eyes when she saw Laurance crying, holding Garroth as his arm was painted red with blood. Zane quickly witnessed the same thing. The sight of his older brother bleeding made him quiver in hate. He wanted to destroy Kiki. He wanted to rip up her soft flesh with his own hands as she screams in agony. His dark thoughts soon took a toll on him as he punched the wall with all of his might. The blow created a hole, startling Nana and Laurance. Garroth had passed out.
"Zane... calm down..." She cried.
"NO NANA. SHE SHOT MY BROTHER!!" He spat.
The young girl was taken aback, shocked by his reaction. But she didn't blame him. She too wanted Kiki to pay for hurting her friend. But now wasn't the time to be angry. They needed to get Garroth to a hospital, and fast. Nana got her phone out of her pant pocket and in a hurry, dialed 911. After a while of waiting, the group heard the sirens of an ambulance. The police was there as well. Garroth and Laurance were taken to a hospital near by, leaving Nana and Zane at the hotel. A police officer approached them, carrying a piece of paper.
"Excuse me for all of the inconvenience." She pardoned.
"No it's okay, it's our fault for getting involved with Kiki." Kawaii~Chan sighed.
"No. What she did was not okay, locking you up in a room and on top of that shooting your friend. We are truly sorry about all of this. Here, have these complementary hotel rooms, on the house." She said as she handed them the paper.
"Thank you..." Zane smiled.
"We will try our best to catch Kiki and arrest her. You may rest easy, she won't cause you any more trouble." The officer assured.
Zane and Nana got to drive in one of the police cars, only to get dropped off at the nearest hotel.
This truly was an eventful night.
——————————————————————————————————————
Oof
Bye.