Scent

Le sigh.... locked won by a land slide.
You guys are boring... I had something fun planned for unlock. But I guess I'll just have to go with it .

OH AND ALSO.
"When's the next chapter. Please update. I need to know what happens next!!"

I get it. I don't have a scedule. At all. XD
I literally have periods of time where my brain just can't write a story for the death of it. So... I'm sorry for keeping ya waiting!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Zane burst open the door to the hotel. Many bystanders looked at him with a questionable stare. The person at the front desk asked if everything was okay. He blushed out of embarrassment as he told him that he was just in a rush.

In the elevator, Zane sighed as if he was a deflating balloon.

"That was amazing!" Laurance cackled.

"Oh shuddup..." Zane muttered.

The ding of the elevator brought them to leave the small space. Zane took out his room key.

But just then, the pair of boyfriends noticed a large mob of Meifwas standing close to their hotel room.
As they moved closer and closer, they saw that the Meifwas were purposefully standing right infront of their locked door.

"W-what are you doing here?!" Zane asked nervously.

"Oh.. sorry.. We just smelled something really good coming from your room." One of the Meifwas said.

While Zane was talking to the man, a female meifwa walked past the group of cat people and flinched.

"Ew!" She said plugging up her nose with her hand. "It smells horrible here!!!"

Laurance took a second to analyze the situation. He couldn't smell anything. But the male Meifwas who were swarming the room door loved it. While female Meifwas dispise the stench.

He quickly figured it out.

Laurance yelled at Zane to hurry up and get inside the room.
Zane did so by quickly using the key card and booking it inside. Some Meifwas tried to go in with him, but he successfully pushed them away.

He panted in relief.

"What is going on?!" He worried.

Laurance sat Zane down.

"Think about it man, only male Meifwas like a smell that us humans can't even smell, while female Meifwas don't like it..."

"..." Zane was speechless. 

That means that the smell is comming from Kawaii Chan... and it seems like she was trying to attract a mate.

A shiver ran through his spine.

"we need to go see her" Laurance said.

Zane slowly opened the door to their room, Laurance peering behind him.

"Kawaii~Chan?" Zane whispered.

"Z-zane.?" A weak voice stuttered from the bed.

She was laying down under the bed sheets. She spoke with a soft  and tired voice that almost sounded pitiful. Her eyes were glazed over with the sight of Lust. 

"Hi Kawaii ~ Chan.." Laurance smiled, peering from behind Zane.

Kawaii ~ Chan gasped and hid under the blankets. Zane chuckled.

"Its okay... he knows." Zane laughed.

Kawaii ~ Chan slowly got out from under the bed sheets.

"There see.? You're oka-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE KNOWS" She yelled violently.

Nana was now holding a vase that happened to be on the bedside table next to the bed. She has swinging it around as if it was a sword.

"C-Calm down!" Zane tried.

She then suddenly stood up on the bed, releasing the bed sheets from her grip. she was naked.

"GAH- NAKED CAT PERSON!" Laurance screamed as he threw his hands to his eyes.

Nana hissed loudly and was about to throw the vase against the wall, but she quickly fell down onto the bed as if someone pushed her down. She groaned in between pants. Nana looked up at Zane then collapsed back into the sheets.

"Haah....haah.... sorry gh-" She moaned.

"Its fine.. you should rest.." Zane added.

Laurance sighed and sat down on the side of the bed.

"Yeah... I can see why you needed my help Zane." Laurance laughed.

"Trust me when I say that this has never happened before." Zane replied.
---------------------------------------------

This was shorter then usual and I'm sorry about that. I just don't know what to write lol :P

Okay so you know how unlocked was an option. .. I was hoping y'all would pick that :'(
It was going to be a longer chapter if ya would of picked it.

Next  week's poll:

Natural
Or
Pills

;^)